Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Betsy Layne 50 - Magoffin Co. 46
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any thoughts on this game???
Hmmmmmmmmmm.
Congrats to Coach Akers and the Lady Cats.
Lady Hornets missed some free-throws and was playing without the starting point guard Jamie Castle or it would have been a much different ball game. But congrats to Betsy Layne.
Shoulda, woulda, coulda......that's the way it goes. You win some, you lose some. Isn't the Castle girl out the rest of the season. If so...then that isn't an excuse. The 15th Region is just a toss up. It will be won by who ever shows up come Tourney Time! Congrats BL.
OffTheHook Wrote:Shoulda, woulda, coulda......that's the way it goes. You win some, you lose some. Isn't the Castle girl out the rest of the season. If so...then that isn't an excuse. The 15th Region is just a toss up. It will be won by who ever shows up come Tourney Time! Congrats BL.
No, your thinking of the Minix girl who went down again this season. Minix girl was a big leadership loss but having Castle out for these couple games will be a true test for the Hornets, as Castle is I think is their leading scorer. Shes one of the biggest threats on the team.
Everyone pray for a speedy recovery for this girl...
^ My bad. Thanks for the correction. Hope she gets to feeling better.
Yeah Jamie Castle will be back playing again next week. And she is their leading scorer.
well, a rather sloppy game for BL

not to bash the ladykittens but keligh wagner was the only productive player in my opinion, like i said shes a vampire

NEED MORE PASSING
runningbeck81 Wrote:well, a rather sloppy game for BL

not to bash the ladykittens but keligh wagner was the only productive player in my opinion, like i said shes a vampire

NEED MORE PASSING

i agree bub, the big three ( Taylor Watkins, Keleigh Wagner, and Courtney Burguss) played to perfection.....Congrats girls
McCameraMan Wrote:Lady Hornets missed some free-throws and was playing without the starting point guard Jamie Castle or it would have been a much different ball game. But congrats to Betsy Layne.

the lady cats proved to tough for the hornets early the castle girl wouldnt have made a difference, and with this win i think the ladycats can win region!!!
Powerade_Girl Wrote:the lady cats proved to tough for the hornets early the castle girl wouldnt have made a difference, and with this win i think the ladycats can win region!!!

Region? Im thinking State
Powerade_Girl Wrote:the lady cats proved to tough for the hornets early the castle girl wouldnt have made a difference, and with this win i think the ladycats can win region!!!
wouldn't make a difference ???? got beat by 4 had MC had 30 turnovers and she averages around 17-18
How wouldn't it make a difference. A teams top scorer who averages almost 20 a game, and their main point guard who would of lowered the teams amount of turn overs, not make a difference, they only lost by 4. Re-think that situation.....
baseballfan Wrote:How wouldn't it make a difference. A teams top scorer who averages almost 20 a game, and their main point guard who would of lowered the teams amount of turn overs, not make a difference, they only lost by 4. Re-think that situation.....

u need to rethink ur situation....u lost and the ladycats won so hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Betsy Layne played very intense defense. They out worked Magoffin County from the start. Sure it would have made a difference if Magoffin County had their point guard, but i think Betsy Layne still would have came out with the win because they wanted this game more. Very good game!
Jamie Castle would have been the difference in the ball game. Hands down. But congrats to Betsy Layne.
McCameraMan Wrote:Jamie Castle would have been the difference in the ball game. Hands down. But congrats to Betsy Layne.

her hands and head were down after they lost
in a rematch, with Castle in lineup, Magoffin by 15.
kai Wrote:in a rematch, with Castle in lineup, Magoffin by 15.

Without a doubt.