Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley 51 Pikeville 36
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final
Congrats Valley!!
Any stats?
Pikeville still winless vs. Shelby Valley since 00'
Low scorin game. Congrats Valley. Were the fans as wild as they were predicted to be?
Congrats to Valley on their victory!!!
good job SV
congrats SV
good win valley
Very sloppy game. Pikeville couldnt shoot it in the ocean if they was in a sinking rowboat. Valley had WAY to many turnovers. It looked to me like Valleys turnovers kept Pikeville from being blown out, and Pikevilles shooting let Valley walk away with a win.
the fans werent as wild as i thought they were goin to be, but that was due to the fact that weston robinson the biggest pikeville fan was sitting in the the stands tonigth with the flu. the shelby valley fans section was rockin thou.
congrats
jackson5 man do u go to pville?...

surelly there r some other good fans...robinson may be a good fan but id say tahts not y the fan section wasnt up to par...

from what i heard, pville couldnt throw it in the ocean...there wasnt anythin really to cheer about...

on a side note i noticed how sv followed pikeville by putting the fan section on the floor...this is a very efficient way to influence a game...i look for many more teams in the region to copy pikeville and do the same thing
mtnfootball7...I guess you have never been to a Shelby Valley basketball game before..because that has always been the student section..incease you didn't happen to notice the "6th Cat Section" painted on the wall behind where all the students were standing at during the game..and I don't think any team will be copying anything Pikeville basketball does until they bring their program up to the level as say Shelby Valley and Paintsville...just to name some 15th region teams..are at..
Why would everyone copy Pikeville? I agree svhsfootball Valley is one of the teams at the top of the region almost every year, them especially would not do such a thing. If anything Pikeville would want to copy something off of them.
very well put Ace
shelby valley always has had a good fan section but i usually always saw them in the top section of the gym at least thats where i always see them when i go to valleya nd watch a game.
The fans is the only reason I checked this thread out. Figured it would be crazy!
"jackson5" Wrote:shelby valley always has had a good fan section but i usually always saw them in the top section of the gym at least thats where i always see them when i go to valleya nd watch a game.

I used to go to Shelby Valley and the student section was always at the top behind the "6th Cat" writing...It was mostly because that's when Shelby Valley was dominating and had a ton of season ticket holders that took up the whole lower section...
"SVHSFootball" Wrote:mtnfootball7...I guess you have never been to a Shelby Valley basketball game before..because that has always been the student section..incease you didn't happen to notice the "6th Cat Section" painted on the wall behind where all the students were standing at during the game.
How long have you been going to games? Before Region last season, I had NEVER seen the Vally fans in front of the writing, but rather in the top section behind the writing.
Good win SV
Good job SV
thatsc what i was sayin, they have alwasy sat up top, they just wanted to be like pikeville and they did by getting the big district win
Now I'll give it to Valley, they did sit down low last year in Region I do believe.
congrats valley
congrats SV
As promised DTA... Mitchell Riddle had 5 turnovers...
What about East Ridge?!?!?! They are one of the better teams in ther region
I sense some jealousy superstar. So SV only had 5 turnovers th entire game? Wow them boys are good! How about some turnover stats for the others. Nevermind,I watched the game on replay and SV was up 8 in the 4th and Riddle hit 3 straight jumpers to ice the game :thumb:. Sv needs to ride the Riddle train as far as it will take them, if not it could be an early baseball season:Thumbs: I hope my Rebels get a piece of of the mildcats:Nodding:
The next highest number of turnovers was Logan Bryant with 3.... Mitchell did step it up at the end of the game offensively. I never said he wasn't a good player, I just said he is a terrible ball handler...
Pages: 1 2