Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Capital One Bowl-(16)Alabama 49 (9)Michigan State 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The most lopsided bowl game I have ever seen. Alabama physically destroyed Michigan State on both sides of the ball. Had Saban left the starters in (and I would have), we could be talking about a 70 point win. But as it is, Bama finishes the year 10-3, and Michigan State at 11-2. This game shows the difference in winning in the SEC and winning in the Big 10.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:The most lopsided bowl game I have ever seen. Alabama physically destroyed Michigan State on both sides of the ball. Had Saban left the starters in (and I would have), we could be talking about a 70 point win. But as it is, Bama finishes the year 10-3, and Michigan State at 11-2. This game shows the difference in winning in the SEC and winning in the Big 10.

Very impressive win for the Tide. I guess TideHoss' year has gotten of to a great start.
I hope all those guys don't jump into the draft. Bamma would be in position to win one again and make up for break downs that took them out of the spotlight this past season.
I am still mad at Bama for taking the week off and laying an egg against Utah two years ago. That is a blemish the SEC can't wipe off.
Your right Tide. im so glad to Bama destroy them and i wish it would have been worse.
I watched this one from start to finish and it was great.
The SEC is clearly a lot better than the rest.
I hope auburn and Arkansas win just as bad.
Amun-Ra Wrote:I am still mad at Bama for taking the week off and laying an egg against Utah two years ago. That is a blemish the SEC can't wipe off.

If we had a playoff, Bama would still be my pick to win the title
Stardust Wrote:If we had a playoff, Bama would still be my pick to win the title

True
So far, the 4th place team in the SEC WEST beat the Big 10 co-champs by 42 points, and the 5th place team in the WEST gave mighty Michigan their worst bowl loss EVER. Anybody that may have reservations on how dominant the SEC is, can put them all to bed now.
SEC = Domination lol.

I expect Arkansas to make a statement vs. the greatest letdown in college sports history...Ohio state.
MVP2 is loving this.
I hope the other 3 take care of business!