Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Zach Davis out for season?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heard that Zach Davis will have to have knee surgery again and will miss the reaminder of the season. Anyone have any information?
Let's hope this isn't true.
Sob
I hope this isn't true. Davis is a great kid.
Hope it's not true.
yeap, this is true. he tore his meniscus in both legs and might have to have surgery on both.
UkFan23 Wrote:yeap, this is true. he tore his meniscus in both legs and might have to have surgery on both.

wow I hate to hear this......the kid is a player thats for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is terrible news!
I feel for the young man and his family.
Hate to hear this. Hope he has a speedy recovery.
Zach is a great kid! Hope he comes back quickly! He has a great future in basketball! I hate it for the Patriots and coach King!
Hopefully he can have speedy recovery. I hate to see a kid have to go through this.
UkFan23 Wrote:yeap, this is true. he tore his meniscus in both legs and might have to have surgery on both.
How did it happen?
I hate to hear that for the young man. I wish him a full and speedy recovery!!!
Tough blow to my patriots. I wish him a speedy recovery.
I hate to hear that for him and the Patriots. I really wondered why he was even playing as early as he was, didn't think he even needed to try to play until after the new year anyways, I wish they wouldn't of rushed him back, I know he wanted to play, but in my opinion he should of been on the sidelines and just letting it get stronger instead of playing games that really didn't matter. Wish him the best!
This is terrible. I pray he has a speedy recovery!
How did he tear the Meniscus in BOTH legs? I don't think I have ever heard of both legs tearing at one time.
That is absolutely awful.
Best of luck to the Patriots as this is a tough blow to their season.

Most of all....
best of luck to Zach and his recovery.
Hate the hear this !! Hope he has a speedy recovery !
He has to have surgery this week. He is in our prayers.
I pray he has a Speedy Recovery and Best of Luck to this young man!!