Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 71 Sheldon Clark 58
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final

Good win for the Eagles!!
It was a great game very hard played. It also gave JCHS the lead in the 57th
great job by the eagles tonight, mcCarty finally had a good game, jv done exellent to in a close one, to bad for sheldon clark, there jus not good enoughConfusederved:
To win this district you have to be able to win all of your home games and maybe sneak one win in on the road.
Does any one have any stats.

Fannin hit the boards hard tonight, Rice, Whitker, Meeks and McCarty played well also.
May and # 15 had a good game for SC. No. 23 Knocked down some three pointers late in the game.
Woooo Hoooo!!! Go JC!!! Cool :wenumber1
Congrats Johnson Central!
Congrats Johnson Central.
nice win
congratulations
Go Eagles!
Congrats Eagles. This is a big win over a good team in your district.
Congrats to JC they just pretty much whipped my Cards tonight. My hat goes off to them, McCarty played terrific, SC is gonna have to play better plain and simple. Made a little run late but couldn't make the big play to get over the hump. Very well officiated game. The refs missed JC having 6 on the floor when it was a 6 point game late which could've been huge and the intetional foul was wrong imo but all in all one of the best officiated games I've seen this year. The refs catch a lot of slack but these 2 (Blankenship was one don't know the other) did a very good job I'd like to have them for every game.
"Bob Knight" Wrote:Congrats to JC they just pretty much whipped my Cards tonight. My hat goes off to them, McCarty played terrific, SC is gonna have to play better plain and simple. Made a little run late but couldn't make the big play to get over the hump. Very well officiated game. The refs missed JC having 6 on the floor when it was a 6 point game late which could've been huge and the intetional foul was wrong imo but all in all one of the best officiated games I've seen this year. The refs catch a lot of slack but these 2 (Blankenship was one don't know the other) did a very good job I'd like to have them for every game.

any time a player wraps the other its an automatic intentional...just to clear it up...but it was a good game and your right SC hit some threes late but couldn't get that big play...good game JC
Congrats to Johnson Central for a great win over SC. Good job Guys!
Congrats JC
Way to go EAGLES. Way to win another big game
congrats jc
Congrats jc!
"gunner10" Wrote:any time a player wraps the other its an automatic intentional...just to clear it up...but it was a good game and your right SC hit some threes late but couldn't get that big play...good game JC

do you think so. lol tell the officals that were at LC tonight toward the end of the game the ball was inbounded to Shawn Thompson and he gets tackled taken to the floor and they did call intentional foul on that one. but congrats to the Eagle see you all next friday at The Dawg Pound.
JC plaed extremly well throughout the game and really played as a team. Mccarty once again stepped up when needed and Meek hit some big free throws down the stretch. 4-1 in distict play.
Johnson Central 71 Sheldon Clark 58

SHELDON CLARK (7-10) -- Crum 12, Lomeli-Torres 3, May 22, Porter 6, Hensley 6, Robinson 2, Hinkle 3, Johnson 4.
JOHNSON CENTRAL (12-6) -- Whitaker 4, McCarty 31, Fannin 8, Meek 13, Music 3, Rice 10, Johnson 2.

Great game. You can't take anything away from either team. Good D JC. Bring that same intensity to every game and to Rupp you will go.
Congrats Johnson Central on another major district win. You guys sure gave those cards a good whipping. I thought Central would pull this out but thought the cards would stay closer than they did. Go Eagles............ I bet they are getting tired of leaving Johnson County hanging their heads.... again, way to go Eagles.....
JC has had 2 big wins in a row and although they have been winning, its still not the best basketball I have seen them play. Dont get me wrong I think they are starting to click on all cylinders. IMO they do have they best inside out game in the 57th. Also the best big man in Kyle Rice. Even if he has an off game his pesence is so helpful to the eagles and opens up the floor for everyone else.......
Absolutely great, bring on the Panthers.
keep it up jc
Great win for the Eagles