Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Triple H Returns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
At The Royal Rumble!

That's The Plan. If He does, I Would Look for Him To Win The Rumble Then Go Head To Head With Sheamus. All I Can Say is Its About Freaking Time, He Returns
I don't even watch wrestling anymore, but this is AWESOME!
Strikeout King Wrote:At The Royal Rumble!

That's The Plan. If He does, I Would Look for Him To Win The Rumble Then Go Head To Head With Sheamus. All I Can Say is Its About Freaking Time, He Returns

It's to set-up the "Two Kings" match-up at Wrestlemania
Stardust Wrote:It's to set-up the "Two Kings" match-up at Wrestlemania

i figured that's why they let sheamus win the KOTR but wasn't for sure, cause what i read said that it would be for the Belt, But Thanks SD for clearing it up. i hope Triple H beats the H*** out of Sheamus
^ Could be a **** in the Cell match
Yeah, I see Triple H actually returning at the Royal Rumble and causing Sheamus elimination.

I don't see him winning it tho.
^ I agree, to win it means he would be wrestling for the Championship and that's way too soon for that
Sweet! I wonder what he has left in the tank?
LWC Wrote:Sweet! I wonder what he has left in the tank?

One more major injury and he's probably done.

He's got a new position at the top of WWE HQ's, so its not like he'll forever be gone anyways haha.
Behold the king, the king of kings.
Ballers Wrote:Behold the king, the king of kings.

I thought that was Jerry Lawler :please:
That was my only knock against HHH, "the king of kings"

I was so mad when he started using that.

He is one of the best WWE wrestlers of all time, but I lost a little respect when that angle started.
^ Fair, I get that.
He is also one wrestler that has the uncanny ability to change character so well. How many different angles has he used? I know of at least 3.
LWC Wrote:He is also one wrestler that has the uncanny ability to change character so well. How many different angles has he used? I know of at least 3.

Jean Paul Levesque (WCW)
Hunter Hearst Helmsley
HHH
I had the 1st "King of Kings" t-shirt that HHH had Wink
His entrance to Wrestlemania vs Cena was epic.
Stardust Wrote:Jean Paul Levesque (WCW)
Hunter Hearst Helmsley
HHH

Good call LWC. :biggrin:

If you count DX as an angle, it could be one as well, because he was a little out of character there.
He has had some of the best entrances ever in the WWE. I'd put a few of the Undertakers at the top, Shawn Michaels WM when he came down the drop-line. Then the Pop that Hogan used to get in the 80's for doing nothing but walking down the entrance ramp in the mid-80's was deafening.
Stardust Wrote:He has had some of the best entrances ever in the WWE. I'd put a few of the Undertakers at the top, Shawn Michaels WM when he came down the drop-line. Then the Pop that Hogan used to get in the 80's for doing nothing but walking down the entrance ramp in the mid-80's was deafening.

I've never been much on Taker', but I'll give you the Shawn Michaels entrance that was pretty good.

Between HHH's entrance and Michaels, I'd say one of those 2 for the win.
Ballers Wrote:I've never been much on Taker', but I'll give you the Shawn Michaels entrance that was pretty good.

I'm not a fan of UT, but the entrances they have done for him has to be considered at the top of the lists for creativity and execution. They have bordered on Chris Angel-like at times.
Ballers Wrote:I've never been much on Taker', but I'll give you the Shawn Michaels entrance that was pretty good.

What about Cain?
Filthy Animal Wrote:What about Cain?

Kane has had some really good entrances..
Myself, liked Kane better when he was masked and he first came out and ruined matches by just coming out and man-handling both wrestlers until a demented Mankind rails him over the head with a lead pipe, and only drops him for about 5 seconds.

People question whether or not that masked Kane is the same Kane we have today.
Stardust Wrote:I'm not a fan of UT, but the entrances they have done for him has to be considered at the top of the lists for creativity and execution. They have bordered on Chris Angel-like at times.

Chris Angel? As in the mindfreak? lol, that's funny.
I'm not a huge HHH fan because in my opinion he's a jerk in real life, but I have to give it to him, he is the total package (not Lex Lugar) as an all around wrestler.
Ballers Wrote:Kane has had some really good entrances..
Myself, liked Kane better when he was masked and he first came out and ruined matches by just coming out and man-handling both wrestlers until a demented Mankind rails him over the head with a lead pipe, and only drops him for about 5 seconds.

People question whether or not that masked Kane is the same Kane we have today.

Pardon the miss spell!..Confusedhh:...Of course Kane with mask was MUCh better!...i love a man of mystery!...lol

But I do have a special place in my heart for Sock-O!...lol
Stone Cold Steve Austin was great too... but it kind of got to the point where he just started comming out with a beer!

[Image: austin316.jpg&t=1]
Ballers Wrote:Chris Angel? As in the mindfreak? lol, that's funny.

Did you not see the one's where the Lighting pops inside of the arena, with the flash hitting UT, and poof, he is gone?
Pages: 1 2