Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central vs. Pikeville (PIT Championship)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Another nice win last night for JC. Very sloppy at times but a win is a win. Scott was a solid team with some big post players. With the absence of Parker it was a huge fought game for the eagles. The big Freshman Hall was outstanding, really starting to show what he can be. His size and leaping ability is a huge plus for JC. Now on to the finals tonight. I look for a nice game tonight. JC will have to play a better offensive game tonight to win. They looked flat at times and out of control. i look for Skaggs and JK to step up big. My prediction JC 62- Pikeville 58
I was very disappointed in the quality of teams in this tournament. I thought as much as EQT put into this tourney that the competition would have been much better. The games I saw were terrible. Bring in a better field next year and the turnout would be much greater.

As for the Championship, I will go with JC in a close one.
what time does this game start?
8:30
Playing in Home Tournament look for the Panthers to win in a nail biter.
Skaggs is good and so is Jk but they are not the only players on JC's team who can play ball it takes 5 men on the floor to be a team and team ball is how you win games and that is how JC will win tonight that is the only way they will win tonight .
Without the services of Parker, this team will have to start gelling together from start again. Great time for Collins, Hall to get the minutes down low to improve. Shane is going to be a beast!! Go eagles bring the big trophy home.