Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: If You Could Have a Beer (or a drink) With Anyone . . . . . .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you could have a beer with anyone (or a drink of any kind with anyone)--who would it be? And why?

For me, I have 2 right off the bat:
Tim Richmond (deceased NASCAR driving) Tim was one of the first NASCAR drivers to take Dale Earnhardt on. He also lived a wild life. He wasn't scared to take NASCAR on either.

Brian Piccolo (deceased NFL player) Piccolo was too small, too slow to be a pro football player (according to some) but he beat the odds. He lead the NCAA in rushing in 1965 (or 1966 maybe). He died from Cancer. Not only is he well known from his relationship with Gale Sayers, but he was generally thought of as a great guy.

Who would you pick?
I would like to have a cold beer with Roland Martin.

Rolands name has been synonymous for over35 years with BASS tournaments and tournament records. He is the best bass fisherman in the world. Would be nice to kick back on a big bass boatand have a cold one with Roland and share some fishing stories, have him to teach me a few pointers, and just enjoy learning about the best bass fisherman ever.
do u have to pick someone to get the beer? lol
but i think i would have to pick hank williams jr. just to listen to all of his stories
I would sip martinis with elisha cuthbert and just keep drinking until she was drunk enough to...........
I would love to drink a some of the past presidents. Reagan, Clinton and Bush.
Hugh Hefner
my grandpa, jesus christ, buddha, marilyn manson, chesty puller,
My Dad
oh yea an vince lambardi
well if i were to have a beer with someone id have it with slash the lead guitarist of guns and roses.because he didnt attack a camera guy like axell in concert
jimmy buffet
JFK or Babe Ruth....
Bobby Knight and Vince Lombardi
George jones
Horse Head Wrote:George jones

He probably wouldn't show up....
bevinsville_bomber Wrote:He probably wouldn't show up....
lmao!!!
Kurt Cobain, Billy Armstrong, Lance Armstrong, and a few others.
bevinsville_bomber Wrote:He probably wouldn't show up....

Thats what I love about it......lol