Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Wolf vs Hazard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
who will advance whose goin home????????:champ:
ill take hazard by 7
When is this game and Where?
gon be another barn burner but i take the dawgs
I take hazard by 20.:headphone
Hicks is on a shooting spurt as of late...i take hazard in this one by 10+.
Wolf County prevailed by 3 points. There were several calls that I didn't agree with that if called correctly would have let Hazard have an extra 3 possesions. Hazard plays Wolf again towards the end of the year and I guarantee Hazard will win. I also guarantee there will be more hell raised than last time. We're lookin' for blood!
"allister" Wrote:Wolf County prevailed by 3 points. There were several calls that I didn't agree with that if called correctly would have let Hazard have an extra 3 possesions. Hazard plays Wolf again towards the end of the year and I guarantee Hazard will win. I also guarantee there will be more hell raised than last time. We're lookin' for blood!

That game was meant for wolfe co to get back at hazard since hazard girls beat wolfe co girls int he 14th region all a final. The superintendent or pricipal i dont know which tried to get every hazard fan in their pep section arrested. The officials were garbage.......it was a great officiating crew with hutton, ritchie, and allen.......real great refs........yea right, hutton has never called anything for hazard and never will. Cody Gilbert did his little spin move everytime he brought the ball down the court and he would always carry it but it was never called. You can say what u want but hazard was screwed over last night.
"allister" Wrote:Wolf County prevailed by 3 points. There were several calls that I didn't agree with that if called correctly would have let Hazard have an extra 3 possesions. Hazard plays Wolf again towards the end of the year and I guarantee Hazard will win. I also guarantee there will be more hell raised than last time. We're lookin' for blood!

The next Hazard/Wolfe matchup is once again at Wolfe, so who knows what the officiating crew will pull to keep that from becoming true.
"golfman42" Wrote:That game was meant for wolfe co to get back at hazard since hazard girls beat wolfe co girls int he 14th region all a final. The superintendent or pricipal i dont know which tried to get every hazard fan in their pep section arrested. The officials were garbage.......it was a great officiating crew with hutton, ritchie, and allen.......real great refs........yea right, hutton has never called anything for hazard and never will. Cody Gilbert did his little spin move everytime he brought the ball down the court and he would always carry it but it was never called. You can say what u want but hazard was screwed over last night.
AMEN!!!!