Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ashland Blazer 75 - West Carter 70
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
12/27/2010
Ashland Blazer 75
West Carter 70
West Carter 18 15 18 19 70
Ashland Blazer 21 17 19 18 75
Ashland Invitational
West Carter (4-3) -- Bond 12, Stamper 6, Eldridge 4, Lawson 19, Duvall 3, Rayburn 16, Brown 10.
Ashland Blazer (8-2) -- Withrow 13, Delaney 6, Gregg 24, Hart 2, Whetsel 18, Johnson 12

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/11/23/15374...z19P0M9514
I tip my hat to Coach Biggs for not taking an easy route to the finals. He could be playing Simon Kenton, a team his boys beat decisively last week. Instead he is playing Louisville Male which could be a tough task.

For money reasons, it is important for Ashland to move along well in its tournament. Although they will all play three games, Ashland wins will bring in more paying fans. The freebies, of course, are always around and are too plentiful.

I do look for Bobby Kouns to don his striped shirt for this game. That will help Ashland. If he doesn't call this game, it will be a shock to many.

Still, I tip my hat to Biggs. If he wants to get past Morehead, he must play a better schedule than has been the case in the past. I believe he is making a good effort to do so.

Good luck to all the teams playing in this fine tournament.
Congrats Ashland