Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What High School did you attend?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I went to Knott Central, Class of 2003.
James A. Cawood High School in Harlan County!...Class of 1995!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-q13LUghTfaUgglaW4qq...XEm7LjI7Gc]
Prestonsburg - Class of 2008
Mainly ER, but spent 6 months at Central and a little bit of time at Pikeville also. Played my senior year at 2 high schools in AZ, Bradshaw Mountain and Chapparal. Class of 08'.
snikneJ-4991 fo ssalc
Big Grin
Yeah Im bored.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:snikneJ-4991 fo ssalc
Big Grin
Yeah Im bored.

Cute!...lol
Whitley County, of course lol.
Whitesburg. Evidently I am old enough to be most of the posters parent. No wonder not many of the posters know much about the past, the nineties is ancient history to them. I can remember most of the seventies. LOL.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Whitley County, of course lol.

Year?
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Whitesburg. Evidently I am old enough to be most of the posters parent. No wonder not many of the posters know much about the past, the nineties is ancient history to them. I can remember most of the seventies. LOL.
No crime in that, lol..I can remember a lot of the early to mid 80s Jenkins games. Good people in Whitesburg though, got a lot of friends from there..
Filthy Animal Wrote:Cute!...lol
Thanks Big Grin
TidesHoss32 Wrote:No crime in that, lol..I can remember a lot of the early to mid 80s Jenkins games. Good people in Whitesburg though, got a lot of friends from there..

The last time Jenkins beat Whitesburg was my Senior year. They had good teams in the early to mid eighties under Coach Brown. From the backfield of Terry Livingston and Sam Smith(who is now a referee in the 15th region) to the era of the Mullins boys, Kirby White, Charles"Buckwheat" Wallace, and Robert Fields. Robert's son, Sidney, is a starter for LCC.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Thanks Big Grin

Don't you mean....sknahT?

:lmao:
OrangenowBlue Wrote:The last time Jenkins beat Whitesburg was my Senior year. They had good teams in the early to mid eighties under Coach Brown. From the backfield of Terry Livingston and Sam Smith(who is now a referee in the 15th region) to the era of the Mullins boys, Kirby White, Charles"Buckwheat" Wallace, and Robert Fields. Robert's son, Sidney, is a starter for LCC.
Yep..1984 was my brothers freshman year. That was the last year they beat Whitesburg and Pikeville both. We came close my junior (22-20, had a 20-8 lead in the 3rd qr) and senior (6-0, Chesters 60 yard busted play touchdown run with a minute to play) years..but never could beat you all, lol..
Perry Central 08.
Filthy Animal Wrote:Don't you mean....sknahT?

:lmao:
lol, sey. tcerroc era uoY. yrroS
Pikeville High School Class of 1995.
Raceland High School class of 1993
Perry Central - 2005
OUCH I have a son that graduated before many of you that posted. He graduated from Russell in 06.

I graduated from Boyd county way back in 1987.
Midee1 Wrote:OUCH I have a son that graduated before many of you that posted. He graduated from Russell in 06.

I graduated from Boyd county way back in 1987.

I was born in 87 Wink
zaga_fan Wrote:I was born in 87 Wink

Babies......Most of you are babies. Smile

He was born in Jan of 88
Looks like I'm the youngest from what I'm seeing
Pike Central 2010
Sheldon Clark 2009
Pike Central 06
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Pike Central 06

Close you graduated right before I got there.
HawksRule Wrote:Looks like I'm the youngest from what I'm seeing
Pike Central 2010

(Pats him on the head!)...That's ok little fella!....:loveya:
Campbell County
Filthy Animal Wrote:Year?

Stardust Wrote:Campbell County

class of 1927????
Pages: 1 2 3