Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Broncos-24 vs Texans-23
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tebow led the Broncos in the 4th to get his 1st career win in the NFL. Tebow was 16/29 for 308 and 1 TD, 1 INT.
Tebow will be the next John Elway! People will love to hate him, but he will WIN!
The Broncos would have won this convincingly if they wouldn't have had Tebow on a short leash in the first half.
IMO they would have won last week as well.
They had NO running game last week but they still found a way to only allow Tebow to throw 16 times.
If and when they understand that this guy is a legit QB they will be a contender in that division.
Tebow reminds me of the Browns Bernie Kosar. Ugly mechanics, but knows how to win. Tebow haters hate him because of his christian beliefs and want him to fail so bad they can't stand it. He does things right (both on and off of the field). He is someone that can be a role model for both him athletic and personal accomplishments. I've always laughed at how people diss him because the media shoved him down their throats, where instead they want dog killers or guys accused of rape shoved down their throats.
I love Tebow and believe he will be an NFL legend one day!
^

I dont know about no legend but I hope he has a great career and proves everyone wrong who said he couldn't play QB at the next level.