Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Brad Lowe "The Real Deal"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Brad has really picked up his game this season. 2nd in the State for scoring. That is awesome for a kid from the 15th.
how many points is he averaging
29 i think..
He is quite the player. Good job so far this season Brad.
Good Player may be the best player in the region
yes he is
I really think its between him and shawn thompson these two played on the same aau team together.
I think Brad is the better player out of those two.
Me too #4 they are both very talented though.
brad's a good player..... but if im not mistakin he shoots under 30% and takes half the teams shoots
Wow thats impressive
Any player who excedes their expectations is the Real Deal, and Brad Lowe has by far exceeded his and yes he is the real deal IMO.
He is a great player.
Brad is a VERY good player, but he really hasn't went up against nobody that has played any D yet.... I think he is the real deal but he is gonna have to prove he can do it against tougher opponents
josh martin will shut him down and you guys up
Post deleted by Moderator.....

Reason: No member is to try and reveal another member's identity.
I watched Lowe play and noticed that shooting the ball is just about all that he does.

During the PC/Letcher Co. game, I don't believe that he hustled back for defense for more that half of the game. As a matter of fact, a lot of people noticed that.

Not saying that he isn't a good shooter..but that is just about all that I witnessed during that game.

Just curious...what is the average ratio between the shots made and shots missed for Lowe?

I mean...if a person takes 50 shots per game and only makes 10/20 of them..that's not saying much.

I am in no way trying to put any child down, like I said, I have only seen one game that he has played in..but mine is just an outsider's opinion.
"U Know Not!!" Wrote:Brad is a VERY good player, but he really hasn't went up against nobody that has played any D yet.... I think he is the real deal but he is gonna have to prove he can do it against tougher opponents

Well he has played against Leslie, North Laurel and Madison Southern...All which are very good teams and play some really good D.
He will get challenged defensively by Belfry, weither Maynard gaurds him or case... In my opinion Case would be the best deffender against Lowe not because he is a great deffender but because him an Brad have grown up together, so Case knows every move Brad is going to make before he makes it...
Lowe is a very good player..
"U Know Not!!" Wrote:Brad is a VERY good player, but he really hasn't went up against nobody that has played any D yet.... I think he is the real deal but he is gonna have to prove he can do it against tougher opponents
your halarious...PC has played some of the top teams in the state in tournys this year....and lowe still scored 30-39 every game.....theres not a team in the state that can gaurd him
BRAD LOWE:theman:
"Pirate Pal" Wrote:I watched Lowe play and noticed that shooting the ball is just about all that he does.

During the PC/Letcher Co. game, I don't believe that he hustled back for defense for more that half of the game. As a matter of fact, a lot of people noticed that.

Not saying that he isn't a good shooter..but that is just about all that I witnessed during that game.

Just curious...what is the average ratio between the shots made and shots missed for Lowe?

I mean...if a person takes 50 shots per game and only makes 10/20 of them..that's not saying much.

I am in no way trying to put any child down, like I said, I have only seen one game that he has played in..but mine is just an outsider's opinion.
maybe you should take a closer look...Lowe has not took over 20 shots a game this year he gets most his points from the line....
"$~J-Money~$" Wrote:maybe you should take a closer look...Lowe has not took over 20 shots a game this year he gets most his points from the line....

I would love to see the tapes of every game that he has played in this year. I would almost bet that he takes at least 30 shots per game.
"$~J-Money~$" Wrote:your halarious...PC has played some of the top teams in the state in tournys this year....and lowe still scored 30-39 every game.....theres not a team in the state that can gaurd him
BRAD LOWE:theman:

You're are kidding yourself if you think that there isn't a kid in Lexington/Louisville that would take Lowe to school. He is good, for this part of the state, but I'm sure that Tubby or Pitino isn't crawling over top of people to get him.
Brad Lowe is a great player one of the best in the state and the best in the 15th region no one has stopped him this year that PC has played but if PC makes the state tourny and gets matched up against someone like a Louisville Ballard and such then it could be a diffrent story he would still score 20 pts or so...but the fact is around here no one really has that defencive pressence IMO Belfry has done the best to contain him which they did at one point have him triple teamed lol...
if im not mistakin he is #1 in the state in scoring now
then how come everyone thinks that ryan j is the best in the mountains when brad lowe is averagin nine points more then ryan this year
"Falcons#23BS" Wrote:then how come everyone thinks that ryan j is the best in the mountains when brad lowe is averagin nine points more then ryan this year

Ryan does more than just score. He can score, pass, dribble, rebound, and is also a good leader for his team. Points arent everything falcon and even if you think they are Ryan is averagin around 20 a game.
i mean i know ryan can do all that i've watched him a few times this year i mean i think he's a great player but i mean does ryan get more rebounds then lowe...lowe's the leader for his team also
Pages: 1 2