Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Should Magoffin Go Non-district Or Hang It Up?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SHOULD MAGOFFIN GO NON-DIST. AND PUT TOGETHER A SCHEDULE WHERE THEY AT LEAST HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN? THEY DONT HAVE A SLED, ROPES OR A CHUTE. THEY HAVE TO PUSH TIRES FOR THE LINE.CMON, GET THEM WHAT THEY NEED OR SHUT IT DOWN!:wtf1:
Magoffin Had a sled, I used it myself, Most of the other equipment needs replaced, or fixed, the sled is in need of desprate repairs. But they do have one.
the ahould drop down into 1a
sf we would but we have to many kids and we do have a sled and a blaster but we hardly used them last year maybe 3 practices we did
and also Tires was conditoning not for blocking the tires are harder than any running i have ever done
no i don't think they should shut down, everyone needs the chance to play, but i wouldn't see anything wrong with them going "non-District" to try to build their team up. I wish this would work better for Bl
i think they should drop to 1a...i think they could compete with jenkins, phelps, etc...you have to start the program over and build it up from scratch, once you get some wins people will begin to notice you all more and with that will come the equipment, facilities, and all that
Something needs to be done. Hire a new coach and fundraise for new equipment.
I defently think they should go non district. Play at least 2 seasons that cause if you play a schedule that u can win more kids will play.
blackcat Wrote:Something needs to be done. Hire a new coach and fundraise for new equipment.

We did fund rasiers how do you think we got our equipment? that was the only way...
I think that they should keep playing football. I think that they should stay where they are.

Vince--you bring up some very interesting posts. (And usually fire me up a little bit). But the more that I thought about this one--the more I started to realize that you are asking some very good questions.

I think that the kids that want to play football, need to go outside tomorrow in the woods somewhere, and make a few decisions.
1. That they are going to do everything they can to win a state championship
2. Decide to hold each other accountable for their performance.
3. Decide to quit making excuses.
4. Realize that equipment is not the most important thing in the world (who needs a sled when you can hit one of your team mates in practice?).
5. Decide that everyday--they are going to work a little harder than the previous day.
6. And most importantly--AND PREVIOUSLY STATED--NO MORE EXCUSES. Not the superintendent, the coaches, the parents. Just work harder. And HARDER.

If the kids give it everything that they have--they can overcome any obstacle.

That, my friend is a fact!
Hillbilly, That Is A Great Point.there Is No Substitute For Hard Work.
If You Work Harder Than Ever, Youll Win The Ones Your Supposed Too And You Might Even Win One Your Not.ive Said This All Along And All I Did Was Make People Mad, But Its Up To The Team To Change Things. Dont Worry Bout The Admin Or The Rest, Outwork People Day In And Out At Practice And Even If Your Record Dont Show It, You Will Be A Better Football Team.
Work On Defense First, No Matter What You Run, 11 Men To The Football Every Single Down.work On Special Teams Next, Be Able To Kick An Extra Point Or A Field Goal( How Many Games You See Lost Cause A Team Has To Go For 2 And Because Of Field Position).work On A Ballcontrol Offense, Best Way To Play With Better Opponets Is To Keep Their O Off The Field.
Outwork People And Make No Excuses And You Will Get Better.
they should play non distict they shouldnt quit