Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bucks 98 - Lakers 79
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OUCH! The 11-16 Bucks come into LA and completely DESTROY the hapless Lakers with only their 4th road win of the season! It looks like the LAL dynasty has ended. I look for them to begin breaking this team up and do something similar to what the Magic did this weekend:igiveup:
OMG hahahah this is hilarious.
Lost by 20 to the Bucks. Good stuff.
Stardust Wrote:OUCH! The 11-16 Bucks come into LA and completely DESTROY the hapless Lakers with only their 4th road win of the season! It looks like the LAL dynasty has ended. I look for them to begin breaking this team up and do something similar to what the Magic did this weekend:igiveup:

At least the Lakers had a dynasty, it's something Lebron will never know of Confusedhh:
Kobe got ejected in this one. Bad call and he went off.
Aslan Wrote:At least the Lakers had a dynasty, it's something Lebron will never know of Confusedhh:

Excuses.
Aslan Wrote:At least the Lakers had a dynasty, it's something Lebron will never know of Confusedhh:

Always blaming the refs, ALWAYS! :dontthink
He's turning into a Wildcatk23!
^ YOu guys complain about refs when your teams loose. I just usually complain if they win and loose.
I'm done with this team, no way they'll win Saturdays game against the Heat or beat the Celtics in the finals!

:Third:
Wildcatk23 Wrote:^ YOu guys complain about refs when your teams loose. I just usually complain if they win and loose.

Don't freak Wildcat, I joke I joke :biggrin:
Ballers Wrote:Don't freak Wildcat, I joke I joke :biggrin:

I wasn't freaking. Its just funny how everyone says that the refs dont cheat until their team looses on bad officiating.
It happens, but most games are pretty evenly officiated.
I have to say, my experience with refs in leagues.. Usually if they miss or make a bad call.. They make up for it.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I wasn't freaking. Its just funny how everyone says that the refs dont cheat until their team looses on bad officiating.

It's been that way all season long for the Heat. Every single game that the Heat lose, the Heat get the refs worst possible outing. They get screwed over by the Refs!

(This is what it sounds like from most UK fans after a loss, get it????):igiveup:
WOW! This is a huge loss for the so called amazing Lakers. And I love it!

:biggrin:
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I wasn't freaking. Its just funny how everyone says that the refs dont cheat until their team looses on bad officiating.
I'm not making an excuse about the loss. It was a bad call and Kobe got upset, that's all I said. The Lakers played like trash and deserved to lose, officials had nothing to do with it.
Ballers Wrote:It happens, but most games are pretty evenly officiated.
I have to say, my experience with refs in leagues.. Usually if they miss or make a bad call.. They make up for it.
Agree 100 %. Usually that makeup call is a worser call than the one they missed lol.
Stardust Wrote:It's been that way all season long for the Heat. Every single game that the Heat lose, the Heat get the refs worst possible outing. They get screwed over by the Refs!

(This is what it sounds like from most UK fans after a loss, get it????):igiveup:

Yes!
Aslan Wrote:I'm not making an excuse about the loss. It was a bad call and Kobe got upset, that's all I said. The Lakers played like trash and deserved to lose, officials had nothing to do with it.

Agree 100 %. Usually that makeup call is a worser call than the one they missed lol.
Yes!

Always is, but hey at least you get a possesion back.
I doubt Aslan was blaming this one on the refs.
He got ejected inside of 2 minutes remaining lol

btw....
Lakers aren't playing all that well right now.