Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who's the best shot blocker in the 15th?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok all you b-ball faithful...who are the best shot blockers in the Region this season?
The kid at Pikeville, I can't recall his name but I know he swatted a couple of Brad Lowe's shots.

Someone help me with the name I know someone knows who I'm talking about.:help: .
"Imnottelling" Wrote:Ok all you b-ball faithful...who are the best shot blockers in the Region this season?
In my opinion there's none because the officials in this region will not allow blocked shots. In every game that I've witnessed this year I've seen some clean blocks that was instead called fouls. This really bothers me about the officials in our region. Same way with the pump fake, nine times out of ten it will be called a walk by our beloved officials.
"Golden Eagle" Wrote:In my opinion there's none because the officials in this region will not allow blocked shots. In every game that I've witnessed this year I've seen some clean blocks that was instead called fouls. This really bothers me about the officials in our region. Same way with the pump fake, nine times out of ten it will be called a walk by our beloved officials.

I don't know which games you have been going to because I have seen blocked shots in just about every game that I have seen this year. I believe it was the Johnson Central Allen Central game (when Kyle Rice was suspended) Shawn Johnson had at least 4 blocked shots that stood as blocked shots. No foul was called. I know there are clean blocks that are called as fouls you are right but not all of them.
"Imnottelling" Wrote:I don't know which games you have been going to because I have seen blocked shots in just about every game that I have seen this year. I believe it was the Johnson Central Allen Central game (when Kyle Rice was suspended) Shawn Johnson had at least 4 blocked shots that stood as blocked shots. No foul was called. I know there are clean blocks that are called as fouls you are right but not all of them.
I didn't mean to suggest that I've not seen a game where there was no blocked shots. All I was suggesting was the officials in our region tend to penalize a kid that goes for the blocked shot by calling them for the foul. It happens more often than not.
"Golden Eagle" Wrote:I didn't mean to suggest that I've not seen a game where there was no blocked shots. All I was suggesting was the officials in our region tend to penalize a kid that goes for the blocked shot by calling them for the foul. It happens more often than not.

You are probably right about that but there have been some pretty impressive blocks that have gotten by the officials and I'd like to know the fans thoughts on them and who they would vote the best shot blocker in the 15th.

I was very impressed by all of Johnson's blocks against AC. He was a shot blocking fool that game! :theman:
Shawn Johnson definately. He's has long ape arms that can reach for miles.
Pikevilles shot blockers are Chip Davis, a senior who blocks a couple shots a game. Also, Deven Adams, a freshman who has blocked shots in every game except for the Belfry game.
music
sean leslie has knocked a few down this year
sean leslie has over 45 blocks in 14 games. That's about 4.5 a game.
thats good, were do u get ur stats, i would like to check on our team?
don compton, u cqn getem from him
sean "the swan" leslie, best shot blocka
Eric Arnett from Magoffin!
"blackcatpride06" Wrote:sean leslie has over 45 blocks in 14 games. That's about 4.5 a game.

Agree
pikeville's Chip davis has got some pretty important blocks this season
deven adams from pikeville can really block a shot well
"Bo Duke" Wrote:music

If your talking about Nick Music from AC, thats the funniest thing I have ever seen. LMAO!!:BigLaugh:
saying music is like saying mugsee bouges lmao
After blocking 5 shots vs. Wolfe Co., Sean Leslie(P'burg) now has 51 blocks for the year.
Wow!!! Chicoman, Leslie must have a good size wingspan.
"SKY" Wrote:Wow!!! Chicoman, Leslie must have a good size wingspan.
Yes he does,Sean's close to 6'5 with long arms.
"Chicoman" Wrote:Yes he does,Sean's close to 6'5 with long arms.

That definitely helps in the blocks department
shawn johnson