Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan 63 Middlesboro 48
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It wasn't love but we'll take it.
Funny quote. Got any details?
Harlan just didn't play very well. Missed shots, loose balls, lackluster defense...in a word flat. Maybe they were looking past 'boro.

Don't get me wrong, I still love 'em but they didn't play well tonight. If they play like that tonight it will be an emergency room afternoon.
Pretty much what I gleaned from the 'voice of the Dragons' on the radio. For bright spots, he talked a lot about the Nolan kid having a good game and apparently the scoring was balanced.
Nolan played much better. People have to remember this is only his 5th game in uniforn at the varsity level. He has the tools...He just needs to continue to elevate his bball IQ as he gains experience. He is a beast! He just need to learn how to roar...
12/20/2010
Harlan 63
Middlesboro 48
Middlesboro 5 14 17 12 48
Harlan 11 21 16 15 63
Middlesboro -- Wilson 7, Baker 4, Helton 12, Rittle 2, Rancher 13, Miracle 4, Hugatte 6.
Harlan (4-1) -- Begley 21, Faragas 7, Taylor 8, Ely 10, Nolan 9, Hampton 2, Logan 4, Tomlin 2.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/11/23/15374...z18lmxyLBN
Congrats harlan County