Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Greenup County 68 - Lawrence County 24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Is Lawrence that bad? This is the second game I have seen that they barely broke 20.
I don't follow them but they only dressed 8 guys tonight and only 7 guys last night.
An official told me that this Lawrence County team was the worst high school basketball team he's ever officiated in live action; and he officiated some of Rose Hill's games last year.
Congrats Greenup

Get playing hard and trying to improve Dawgs.
Yes they are very bad...But its notfor lack of trying.... So Lawrence Co do you think they hired the right guy now!!!!!
One kid returning from last year because the rest are "proving a point" with the backing of their parents... Way to support your newly hired coach LC! :HitWall:
Yes they did hire the right guy. It is not his fault that the kids did not come out. They wanted to hire a lap dog and not a real coach. I am very proud of the kids that are playing. They might not win a single game but they are winners for sticking it out. Keep trying hard dawgs. The kids that aren't playing are only proving how selfish they are.
Who was the kids wanting them to hire? I bet they regret not playing later in life. I hope the kids that are playing get the respect they deserve for playing the game for the right reasons.
Talent is way down in LC, hopefully this coach will get things going. You people can't start blaming him, he is doing the best he can with what Anderson left behind.
:1:
dozerdawg707 Wrote:Yes they did hire the right guy. It is not his fault that the kids did not come out. They wanted to hire a lap dog and not a real coach. I am very proud of the kids that are playing. They might not win a single game but they are winners for sticking it out. Keep trying hard dawgs. The kids that aren't playing are only proving how selfish they are.

I agree 100%. The people in Lawrence County need to give him a shot. The boys that aren't playing should be ashamed of themselves. And to the boys that did come back don't hang you heads because like Dozerdawg said you are winners and you are the ones proving a point by coming out to play.
Kudos to the young men that have come out to play basketball for Lawrence County. We need to show our support for these boys win or lose. They are showing their "BULLDOG PRIDE" by playing and we need to show ours by filling the bleachers on game night! It's a shame with the talent walking the halls of the high school that a winning Bulldog basketball program is quickly becoming a thing of the past.
Welcome to the world of Paintsville football my friends. It sucks don't it?
LCDawg Wrote:One kid returning from last year because the rest are "proving a point" with the backing of their parents... Way to support your newly hired coach LC! :HitWall:

Those same players that are proving a point should be made to prove a point their whole high school career. If I was a coach in that situation, they would never make a varsity team.