Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin 58 Letcher Central 55
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Congrats Corbin
LCC hung tough, it looks like.
LWC Wrote:LCC hung tough, it looks like.

Corbin played a sloppy first half, getting key players in foul trouble and alowing LCC to open up 7-0 right out the gate. LCC led by 10 at the half. Corbin played catch up the second half to eventually take the lead and win. #24 for LCC is a stud. She done what she wanted when she wanted last night.
Another tough loss for the Lady Cougars.
LCC was a preseason top team. What's going on with LCC. I heard that there assistant coach is the best person for the job. LCC had two big girls who could have helped there team but the head coach wouldn't let them play.
mad dog Wrote:LCC was a preseason top team. What's going on with LCC. I heard that there assistant coach is the best person for the job. LCC had two big girls who could have helped there team but the head coach wouldn't let them play.

I admit that LCC has not lived up to expectations early in the season. With that being said, you obviously do not know what you are talking about.
mad dog Wrote:LCC was a preseason top team. What's going on with LCC. I heard that there assistant coach is the best person for the job. LCC had two big girls who could have helped there team but the head coach wouldn't let them play.
Yep, Coach Adams turns away people who could play so he can lose games.:please:
they will get it turned around!!