Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: North Laurel 66 Letcher Central 61
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Tough loss!
LCC
Roark 18 pts 5 assts
Johnson 15 pts
Stewart 8 pts 11 rbs

NL
Likins 22 pts 7 rebs
Spencer 21 pts 7 rebs
Carson 6 pts 5 assts 4 stls
FG
LCC 22-46
NL 21-44
FT
LCC 12-15
NL 17-23

LCC goes up 42-32. NL goes on 7-0 run to end third quarter. Nl goes up by 10 aided by a technical foul on a LCC player. Lcc cuts lead to 1 and has ball. Turnover and Nl hits a few FT's to end game.
They were missing some players in this game, but I think a early lose is good for a team.
Great win......love to see LCC get beat!!!!!
Appreciate the anomosity!
UKisN1 Wrote:Appreciate the anomosity!

Oh just go back to the Pikeville 74 Knott Central 64 thread. Post #4
Benchwarmer Wrote:Oh just go back to the Pikeville 74 Knott Central 64 thread. Post #4
One LCC fan does not speak for all. JMO
UKisN1 Wrote:One LCC fan does not speak for all. JMO

No maybe not all ....but 99% of them !!!!!!!!!!
cougarpride08 Wrote:They were missing some players in this game, but I think a early lose is good for a team.

I don't think losing to a 3-4 team is considered a good loss that you can build on.
Who is missing I know Ballou played but probably is not 100%. Who else is missing?
congrats North
kentuckynole Wrote:I don't think losing to a 3-4 team is considered a good loss that you can build on.
Who is missing I know Ballou played but probably is not 100%. Who else is missing?

Yes I talked to Ballous dad, he said he played some, but is really sore and stiff, not at 100 percent yet, their trying to work him back in slow! I don't think anyone else was gone except for Matt neice, due to the unfortunate death of his grandmother!!!!! As for the loss, you can always take something from it that will help you later on in the season!
Neace played last night.
12/19/2010
North Laurel 66
Letcher Co. Central 61
Letcher Co. Central 11 11 20 19 61
North Laurel 15 13 11 27 66
Hoopin' It Up Holiday Classic
Letcher Co. Central (5-1) -- Gregory 9, Roark 18, Johnson 15, Boggs 5, Stewart 8, Whitaker 3, Ballou 3.
North Laurel (4-4) -- Likins 22, Carson 6, Spencer 21, Shears 4, Eversole 8, Henson 3, Allen 2.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/11/23/15374...z18gPnU7Wa
UKisN1 Wrote:One LCC fan does not speak for all. JMO

ok:eyeroll:
Post #9
Let's get back on topic. Or start a new thread.