Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Miss Basketball?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who is the front runner for Miss Basketball at this time of the year?
Ashley J Howard,if not this year then next by far
i think ashley jade should be considered heavily
I think Miss basketball has to be a senior ... But next yr Ashley Jade should be by far.
Yeah Miss Basketball has to be a senior. I don't even know who's in the running for it. Does anyone else? I heard it was some girl from Scott Co.
Ashley J Howard, that is about the funniest thing I have ever heard!!!Lololololol
She is not even the best player in the region.
I havent seen anyone better than Ashley J. this season. she has posted two quadruple doubles, do u know of anyone else who has done that twice, let alone at any point in their career. She is a true leader and she knows how to play the game.
I heard something about a girl from Scott County too Cali.. I can't remember her name though
Wait is Ashley J even a girl? lol and yes SHE is the best player in the region,
Mardith Marsh is the front runner
Nikki Davis from Lex. Cath.
ive never heard of miss basketball
"snoop" Wrote:Ashley J Howard, that is about the funniest thing I have ever heard!!!Lololololol

u must not watch much basketball then
You need to think twice if you think anyone in the 15th can get Ms. Basketball.
"snoop" Wrote:Ashley J Howard, that is about the funniest thing I have ever heard!!!Lololololol
well she sure schooled your team and she is byfar the best player in the region. and i bleave shell show you that february 6th buddy see ya there. in any case you have your opinion and i have mine ill leave it at that
btw... who do you think is #1
You have to be a senior to win the award..There are several good candidates but I think Kentucky signee Arnika Brown from Christian County will win the award.
calloray howard-magoffin county
Rebecca Gray-Scott County
Ashley Jade is about the best I've seen. I would almost guarantee that no one else in the state has posted two quadruple doubles. She's amazing to watch.
Haley R. all the way
"HomeGrown" Wrote:Wait is Ashley J even a girl? lol and yes SHE is the best player in the region,
what does that mean?
"Republican" Wrote:Ashley Jade is about the best I've seen. I would almost guarantee that no one else in the state has posted two quadruple doubles. She's amazing to watch.
she was truly amazing against Belfry been watching MCHS for about 40 years seen some good players here and really good visiting players that was probably one of the 2 best performances i have seen in this town Miss Basketball kinda doubt it not enough respect in this part of the state if they win the region win a game or so in the state she will get some consideration jmo BTW hate your name Ernie Fletcher is a joke
The Fan

I guess that mean that shes so good that she is as good as a boy player, lol thats the only thing I can think of
calloray howard she is rlly good
Colette Cole
We really need to get out of the 15th a little more often!
i would have to say grace phillips for sure she may not score all the points on kcc team but what does points matter... defence is the key to success she gives it 110% on the court and she is the 6th girl on the list for rebounding in the state... although she may not get ms. basketball...but if i was a college coach i would be looking at this girl for sure...
Yeah but the best players is there guru
"15thRegionCrazy" Wrote:I heard something about a girl from Scott County too Cali.. I can't remember her name though

She is the girl who has commited to North Carolina, she is suppossed to be very talented.

The Jarrell girl at Paintsville is probabilly the most underratted player in all of KY IMO and possibbly one of top players in the state at this point could be mentioned, but realistically she has no shot, just like everyone else in the 15th.