Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ballard 94- Pulaski County 87
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ballard pulls this one out in the 4th qtr. The Maroons fought hard all night, just couldn't finish the deal.
Congrats ballard
Congrats
So does this mean Ballard will meet Moore in second round and Holmes will play Pulaski Co?
Have no clue! The brackets are so screwy. I was told Pulaski would be playing Knox tomorrow, but that is not set in stone.
Like I said in the update thread, I'm surprised by this score.

Should be a nice boost of confidence for the Maroons.
For the Maroons to only lose to Ballard by 7, thats IMPRESSIVE in my books!! Congrats to the Maroons on such a good and hard fought game!
Ballard 22 16 26 30 94
Pulaski County 19 20 27 19 85

Ballard (7-0) - Martin 13, Snider 25, Parker 15, Holland 7, Yackey 8, Lewis 11, Biggers 6, Hardin 9.
Pulaski County (3-1) - Bales 17, Gover 25, Johnson 16, Elmore 4, Goins 2, Ball 2, Eastham 4, Abner 8, Laign 7.

3P: Martin 1, Snider 2, Parker 1, Yackey 2, Gover 3, Johnson 3, Elmore 1, Eastham 1.

Ballard 94, Pulaski County 85 -- The No. 10 Bruins were led by freshman guard Quinten Snider, 22 of his 25 points coming in the second half. Taylor Gover led the Maroons (3-1) with 25 points. The Bruins will play No. 16 Holmes tomorrow at 6:30 PM as the Hoopin It Up Holiday Classic continues at South Laurel High School.

http://www.highschoolsports.net/gamestat...ity/Boys/1
Congrats