Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Riddles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I thought itd be fun for posters to give some riddles and then others try to solve them....heres one...

You're in a mansion and the power's out. You see a green door and a red door. Pick one (it doesn't matter which.) Now you see a purple door and a orange door. Pick one (again, it doesn't matter which you pick). Now you see a door with a golden handle and a door with a silver handle. Pick one. You finally come to some signs on three doors. One says "Death from drowning," another says "Death from machine guns," and the last one says "Death from electric chair." Then you see a big sign off to the side that says "Or stay in the mansion and starve to death." What do you choose and still live and why?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I thought itd be fun for posters to give some riddles and then others try to solve them....heres one...

You're in a mansion and the power's out. You see a green door and a red door. Pick one (it doesn't matter which.) Now you see a purple door and a orange door. Pick one (again, it doesn't matter which you pick). Now you see a door with a golden handle and a door with a silver handle. Pick one. You finally come to some signs on three doors. One says "Death from drowning," another says "Death from machine guns," and the last one says "Death from electric chair." Then you see a big sign off to the side that says "Or stay in the mansion and starve to death." What do you choose and still live and why?

The Electric chair!....Causes the power is out!...lol....(Cute and fun!.....Now do another one!...hehe!)
A man was found murdered one Sunday morning.

His wife immediately called the police.

The police questioned the wife and staff and was given these alibis:

The Wife said she was in bed reading a book.
The Cook claimed she cooking breakfast.
The Gardener claimed he was planting seeds.
The Maid claimed she was getting the mail.
The Butler claimed he polishing the silver.

The police instantly arrested the murdered. Who did it and how did they know?
Filthy Animal Wrote:A man was found murdered one Sunday morning.

His wife immediately called the police.

The police questioned the wife and staff and was given these alibis:

The Wife said she was in bed reading a book.
The Cook claimed she cooking breakfast.
The Gardener claimed he was planting seeds.
The Maid claimed she was getting the mail.
The Butler claimed he polishing the silver.

The police instantly arrested the murdered. Who did it and how did they know?

The maid because there is no mail on sunday?lol
Census worker comes to a house. A man and boy are sitting there. He says, Bill I know who you are but who is the boy?
Bill replys " Brothers and sisters I have none, but that boys father is my fathers son. "

Who is the boy?
csabo17 Wrote:Census worker comes to a house. A man and boy are sitting there. He says, Bill I know who you are but who is the boy?
Bill replys " Brothers and sisters I have none, but that boys father is my fathers son. "

Who is the boy?

His son!
Filthy Animal Wrote:The Electric chair!....Causes the power is out!...lol....(Cute and fun!.....Now do another one!...hehe!)

Bingo:Thumbs:
A dead man is found in a locked room, hanging from the ceiling 4 ft. above the floor. The room is completely empty, except for a puddle of water below him. How did he die?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:A dead man is found in a locked room, hanging from the ceiling 4 ft. above the floor. The room is completely empty, except for a puddle of water below him. How did he die?

He was crawling through the ceiling in hopes of making it to the GIRLS locker room for a perverted peek!...The head Cheerleader had been teasing him for weeks!...In his excitement to get to see a little skin, he over estimated the drop ceilings abilty to hold his weight!...The ceiling tiles gave way and his shirt got hung on the cables!....The water is where he pee'd his pants!....:lmao:

Ok....He stood on Ice!...hung himself!...( I love this)..:Thumbs:
What weighs six ounces, sits in a tree, and is very dangerous?
How do you divide seventeen apples among sixteen people?
What does a turkey do when he flies upside down?
What people are always in a hurry?
zaga_fan Wrote:What weighs six ounces, sits in a tree, and is very dangerous?

Well from what I seen on google..

"A pissed off sparrow with a machine gun"...
Ballers Wrote:Well from what I seen on google..

"A pissed off sparrow with a machine gun"...

LOL
that was in a batman movie.
In the movie it simply said a sparrow with a machine gun.
Filthy Animal Wrote:He was crawling through the ceiling in hopes of making it to the GIRLS locker room for a perverted peek!...The head Cheerleader had been teasing him for weeks!...In his excitement to get to see a little skin, he over estimated the drop ceilings abilty to hold his weight!...The ceiling tiles gave way and his shirt got hung on the cables!....The water is where he pee'd his pants!....:lmao:

Ok....He stood on Ice!...hung himself!...( I love this)..:Thumbs:

Your tooo good:Clap:
zaga_fan Wrote:What does a turkey do when he flies upside down?

He gobbles up
zaga_fan Wrote:How do you divide seventeen apples among sixteen people?

Make apple juice and serve evenly, same goes for oranges and orange juice and so on.
A woman lived in a round house with her son butler maid and cook. One day the woman heard a scream and ran out to see what it was. It was her child. He was dead on the floor. The cops came to see what had happened. The woman said she was taking a shower the butler said he was setting the table. The maid said she was dusting the corners. And the cook said he was cooking dinner. Who killed the womans son?
A man goes outside while it is pouring cats and dogs. The man stands directly in the rain but his hair doesnt get wet. Why not?
Filthy Animal Wrote:A woman lived in a round house with her son butler maid and cook. One day the woman heard a scream and ran out to see what it was. It was her child. He was dead on the floor. The cops came to see what had happened. The woman said she was taking a shower the butler said he was setting the table. The maid said she was dusting the corners. And the cook said he was cooking dinner. Who killed the womans son?

The Maid!
:Thumbs:
king360 Wrote:The Maid!
Filthy Animal Wrote:A man goes outside while it is pouring cats and dogs. The man stands directly in the rain but his hair doesnt get wet. Why not?

He's BALD!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Make apple juice and serve evenly, same goes for oranges and orange juice and so on.

Apple SAUCE Wink
but I'm sure juice would work as well
zaga_fan Wrote:Apple SAUCE Wink
but I'm sure juice would work as well

lol i meant to type apple sauce but was actually drinking apple juice at the time and messed up lol