Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Heat @ Knicks 12/17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts? Both teams are hot right now and playing good ball. But I'm gonna take the Knicks at home to rebound against the loss to the Celtics.
Heat won't need a last 2nd shot to win this game
^Yea this should be a no contest, Heat cruise and move their winning streak to 11?
Wade and Lebron are both playing good ball right now and this team is starting to mesh together finally.
Tied at the Half 57-57.
Very exciting first half, the teams are very evenly matched. IMO the Knicks can play with anybody at home, if they get Melo, this can be a very special team.
Heat up 16. Lebron can't miss, he always plays good at MSG.
Lebron's got a triple double.
Stardust Wrote:Heat won't need a last 2nd shot to win this game

And they didn't
Stardust Wrote:And they didn't

Amare didnt go off for 40 in this one either. Felton didnt make a 3. They made every shot possible against the celtics, plus rondo was hurt. And The celtics still won.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Amare didnt go off for 40 in this one either. Felton didnt make a 3. They made every shot possible against the celtics, plus rondo was hurt. And The celtics still won.

Didn't the Celtics have their "Big Three"?

Didn't the Heat do this without their only legit interior big man (Haslem) and their only legit outside shooter (Miller) on the bench as well?
Stardust Wrote:Didn't the Celtics have their "Big Three"?

Didn't the Heat do this without their only legit interior big man (Haslem) and their only legit outside shooter (Miller) on the bench as well?

But they have lebron james! Your kidding! Lebron james. No one else needed to even be on the court.

Ok? Shaq, Jermaine, Perkins...... anyways...... What im saying is the knicks made everything they threw up against the celtics. And im glad it didnt go down to a last second shot for the heat. Lebron would have bricked it big time.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:But they have lebron james! Your kidding! Lebron james. No one else needed to even be on the court.

Ok? Shaq, Jermaine, Perkins...... anyways...... What im saying is the knicks made everything they threw up against the celtics. And im glad it didnt go down to a last second shot for the heat. Lebron would have bricked it big time.

Maybe the Heat played better defense????
Stardust Wrote:Maybe the Heat played better defense????

Nah, i watched it, Amare couldn't throw a rock in the ocean.

Lol Smile.

The heat are playing good though. 80 points between the big 3 last night?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Nah, i watched it, Amare couldn't throw a rock in the ocean.

Lol Smile.

The heat are playing good though. 80 points between the big 3 last night?

Bsed on how both teams played the Pacers, which team looks better right now - Heat or Lakers?
Stardust Wrote:Bsed on how both teams played the Pacers, which team looks better right now - Heat or Lakers?

The heat are still lacking an interior player. The lakers have 1 and a 1/2. The pacers destroyed the heat while online taking one away from the lakers. If lebron wade and bosh all 3 have big games it will be one beast of a game. But look for gasol to dominate on the inside with bynum taking up space.

ITs hard to tell who will win the game. The pacers beat the heat when they was on a 3 game loosing streak. Both teams are playing good right now. Look for the lakers to take over in the 4th and win this one down the stretch.

The heat also have no bench. Pacers bench outscored the heat 40-4.

But then again. I could be wrong.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:The heat are still lacking an interior player. The lakers have 1 and a 1/2. The pacers destroyed the heat while online taking one away from the lakers. If lebron wade and bosh all 3 have big games it will be one beast of a game. But look for gasol to dominate on the inside with bynum taking up space.

ITs hard to tell who will win the game. The pacers beat the heat when they was on a 3 game loosing streak. Both teams are playing good right now. Look for the lakers to take over in the 4th and win this one down the stretch.

Again is the operative word for you :biggrin: JK
Stardust Wrote:Again is the operative word for you :biggrin: JK

After all that you go to one word. Sad Manipulative Admin.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:After all that you go to one word. Sad Manipulative Admin.

LOL - Anything that I can do to contribute :biggrin:
Stardust Wrote:LOL - Anything that I can do to contribute :biggrin:

How do you think the game will go? Should the heat bring their own refs? Confusedhh:
Wildcatk23 Wrote:The heat are still lacking an interior player. The lakers have 1 and a 1/2. The pacers destroyed the heat while online taking one away from the lakers. If lebron wade and bosh all 3 have big games it will be one beast of a game. But look for gasol to dominate on the inside with bynum taking up space.

OK, you deserved more.:biggrin:

Gasol has not played well of late. Bynum will be in the way IMO. The Heat have had no bench all year, and they have now figured out how to win without one. The Heat are also doing a much better job of getting their key guys rest when the need it, thus not making the Bench as important.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:How do you think the game will go? Should the heat bring their own refs? Confusedhh:

No, you hit on the keys to the game. I'm not worried about the Lebron/Kobe match-up. History with those two gives LBJ the nod. It's more about whether the Lakers can be affective inside and whether the Heat can get to the paint and free-throw line. The King and D-Wade are #2 & #3 in getting to the FT line this season. If that happens in this game, Heat win!
Stardust Wrote:OK, you deserved more.:biggrin:

Gasol has not played well of late. Bynum will be in the way IMO. The Heat have had no bench all year, and they have now figured out how to win without one. The Heat are also doing a much better job of getting their key guys rest when the need it, thus not making the Bench as important.

Well his last 3 games he has put up 16, 28, and 19, and close to 10 rebounds a game.

How can they win without someone giving lebron a break? I thought he was getting tired?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Well his last 3 games he has put up 16, 28, and 19, and close to 10 rebounds a game.

How can they win without someone giving lebron a break? I thought he was getting tired?

I guess you have not paid attention to the post Spoelestra meeting with Lebron and subsequent meeting with Riley. LBJ is not playing the consecutive minutes that he did. D-Wade has now picked up his game as well, giving Lebron the ability to sit longer as well.
Stardust Wrote:OK, you deserved more.:biggrin:

Your about to get me riled up Big Grin.
Gasol and Bynum will dominated the Heat's inferior post men. Bynum just taking up space in the lane makes teams shoot more jump shots, which is exactly what you want Lebron and D Wade to do. With Bynum, Gasol, and Odom shot blocking ability the Heat will have to get there points outside the paint.
Stardust Wrote:No, you hit on the keys to the game. I'm not worried about the Lebron/Kobe match-up. History with those two gives LBJ the nod. It's more about whether the Lakers can be affective inside and whether the Heat can get to the paint and free-throw line. The King and D-Wade are #2 & #3 in getting to the FT line this season. If that happens in this game, Heat win!

Kobe and Lebron kind of have a cold war thing going on. The big debate in the league is who's the better player. It's clearly Kobe but people like you continue to be stubborn about this Big Grin. Everybody wants to see a Kobe/Lebron final, which Lebron has failed to provide. So currently Kobe continues to dominate this cold war and Lebron is not even giving himself a chance by not even making the finals. It's just a big fail for him. Another fail. Failure after failure.
Aslan Wrote:Your about to get me riled up Big Grin.
Gasol and Bynum will dominated the Heat's inferior post men. Bynum just taking up space in the lane makes teams shoot more jump shots, which is exactly what you want Lebron and D Wade to do. With Bynum, Gasol, and Odom shot blocking ability the Heat will have to get there points outside the paint.

Kobe and Lebron kind of have a cold war thing going on. The big debate in the league is who's the better player. It's clearly Kobe but people like you continue to be stubborn about this Big Grin. Everybody wants to see a Kobe/Lebron final, which Lebron has failed to provide. So currently Kobe continues to dominate this cold war and Lebron is not even giving himself a chance by not even making the finals. It's just a big fail for him. Another fail. Failure after failure.

Look for another celtics vs lakers final!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Look for another celtics vs lakers final!

I agree and as bad as I hate to say it, Celtics win this one. Probably another epic 7 game series but this time game 7 will be in the garden and that will be the difference.
Aslan Wrote:Your about to get me riled up Big Grin.

I guess we will see on Christmas night, and you can be sure that I will remind you of your post :biggrin:
If possible i would enjoy both of these teams to loose. But since it helps when the heat loose in the east i will be pulling for the lakers.
Stardust Wrote:I guess we will see on Christmas night, and you can be sure that I will remind you of your post :biggrin:
This is just a small battle in the big picture of things! TongueirateSho
Wildcatk23 Wrote:If possible i would enjoy both of these teams to loose. But since it helps when the heat loose in the east i will be pulling for the lakers.

We've finally converted you over to the good side! Go Lakers!
Aslan Wrote:This is just a small battle in the big picture of things! TongueirateSho

We've finally converted you over to the good side! Go Lakers!

I quit routing for the lakers in 2002.
Pages: 1 2