Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: ESPN Classic Bowl Blitz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The greatest thing ever invented or thought of. Thank you TV Sports Gods, for listening to me over the years. I am loving this. So many memories. Its funny to think where I was and what I was doing the first time I seen most of these games, lol..
Feels weird seeing a WR in the 3-point stance on the outsides!
Im a sucker for anything option, lol..There is NOTHING in all of sports more awesome to watch than a well oiled option offense. NOTHING.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Im a sucker for anything option, lol..There is NOTHING in all of sports more awesome to watch than a well oiled option offense. NOTHING.

Amen!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Im a sucker for anything option, lol..There is NOTHING in all of sports more awesome to watch than a well oiled option offense. NOTHING.

Agreed!!:Thumbs:

If option is your game, I'm your mayne. Hit me up sometime. I got loads of film of some good SBV, Wishbone, Doublewing, PowerT and Side Saddle T stuff.