Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 14th region tournament
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where is the tournament going to be held this season and when?
@ Hazard.
UkFan23 Wrote:@ Hazard.

At memorial gym or at the school?
Memorial Gym.
Aslan Wrote:Memorial Gym.

I have not been there in a long time. Where is the best place to park? If I remember correctly, it is on a hill and parking is difficult.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:I have not been there in a long time. Where is the best place to park? If I remember correctly, it is on a hill and parking is difficult.

Very bad parking. I usually get my parents to drop me off an hour or 2 early. lol
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:I have not been there in a long time. Where is the best place to park? If I remember correctly, it is on a hill and parking is difficult.

Your house.lol
king360 Wrote:Your house.lol

:lmao:
king360 Wrote:Your house.lol

Ha, true.
Seriously though, bottom of the hill there's a decent sized parking lot but you have to get there two hours early.
Then walk or ride the trolley to the top of the hill. Parking passes are a joke. They just block you in. Horrible place to have the tournament. Tradition only goes so far.

Might as well try to sneak on one of the teams busses.
You also might want to bring a folding chair to sit in because there aren't enough seats.
Aslan Wrote:Seriously though, bottom of the hill there's a decent sized parking lot but you have to get there two hours early.

If you get there 2 hours early for the first game isn't the parking lot already full with people working?
Benchwarmer Wrote:If you get there 2 hours early for the first game isn't the parking lot already full with people working?

Either way, their parking lot may hold 20 + cars lol...
Not such a great place to host region.. IMO PCC has great parking, not that bad to get out of there either as long as you hit the deck before it gets crazy.
A little walking don't hurt you. Park at the bottom of the hill, it ain't that far.
ekff Wrote:A little walking don't hurt you. Park at the bottom of the hill, it ain't that far.

Park were at the bottom of the hill? A little walking kills my dad.
This is without question the worst gym in the state.
mad dog Wrote:This is without question the worst gym in the state.

I love the gym, but possible the worst parking situation in the state.
Aslan Wrote:I love the gym, but possible the worst parking situation in the state.

:Thumbs:, I agree, if not very close to being the worst.
This past year they started blocking the road off beside the gym so the ONLY option for those without a parking pass is to park in the lot at the bottom of the hill.

I have a few friends within walking distance of the gym and just park at one of their houses lol
Its like walmart, if you cant park in the firelane and only walk 10 feet to get to the front door, the parking is bad. I agree that there isnt alot of parking, but you can ride the trolley. The tourney is at Hazard, so get over it !!! Cant park at the front door everywhere !!!!
^Walking across the parking lot at Walmart and walking up the hill to an overcrowded sardine can like Memorial Gym are two totally different things.
zaga_fan Wrote:^Walking across the parking lot at Walmart and walking up the hill to an overcrowded sardine can like Memorial Gym are two totally different things.

So true
Benchwarmer Wrote:So true

I am a speaker of truth
zaga_fan Wrote:^Walking across the parking lot at Walmart and walking up the hill to an overcrowded sardine can like Memorial Gym are two totally different things.

:Thumbs:
Ballers Wrote:Either way, their parking lot may hold 20 + cars lol...
Not such a great place to host region.. IMO PCC has great parking, not that bad to get out of there either as long as you hit the deck before it gets crazy.

PCC to to hard to get out off. The hill to the park is always block. So there is only one way out. At Hazard, it is like going to a UK game. You can't always get into the parking lot.