Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lakers 109 Pacers 94
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kobe - 31 & 6
Pau - 28 & 8
Gasol Took control in the opening minutes and the lakers were not going to be beat by the pacers again. Kobe scored some baskets in the 2nd half to add to his point total. All and all this game was out of reach after the first 10 minutes.
Kobe was too much in this game.
zaga_fan Wrote:Kobe was too much in this game.

LOL? Really? Did you even watch the game? Kobe started shooting the ball in the 2nd half way after gasol had put the game out of reach. The Lakers out rebounded the pacers 51-29 and dominated the indside the first half.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:LOL? Really? Did you even watch the game? Kobe started shooting the ball in the 2nd half way after gasol had put the game out of reach. The Lakers out rebounded the pacers 51-29 and dominated the indside the first half.

You just want to run your mouth and say that Kobe got some garbage points and that's why he outscored Gasol.
I have no idea why you feel the need to hate on Kobe so much.

No one on the Pacers can guard Kobe or Gasol and that is something you can take to the bank.
zaga_fan Wrote:You just want to run your mouth and say that Kobe got some garbage points and that's why he outscored Gasol.
I have no idea why you feel the need to hate on Kobe so much.

No one on the Pacers can guard Kobe or Gasol and that is something you can take to the bank.

And that is something i have posted numerous times. Kobe scored about all his points in the second half. You can bet on that. I'm not hating on Kobe. He is an amazing basketball player. But without Gasol or Shaq he would be just another big time scorer running around without a ring.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:And that is something i have posted numerous times. Kobe scored about all his points in the second half. You can bet on that. I'm not hating on Kobe. He is an amazing basketball player. But without Gasol or Shaq he would be just another big time scorer running around without a ring.

I don't see why you're pointing out most of his points are in the second half.

It simply makes no sense in why you would say.

Gasol took over this game early and Kobe hit some shots in the second half.
You are hating and there is no way around it.
It's all you do.
zaga_fan Wrote:I don't see why you're pointing out most of his points are in the second half.

It simply makes no sense in why you would say.

Gasol took over this game early and Kobe hit some shots in the second half.
You are hating and there is no way around it.
It's all you do.

I hate on your teams Smile, I was simply pointing out that you said kobe was to much for indiana to handle when it was the bigs of lakers that dominated the game. Kobe was hitting jump shots when the lakers was up by 20.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I hate on your teams Smile, I was simply pointing out that you said kobe was to much for indiana to handle when it was the bigs of lakers that dominated the game. Kobe was hitting jump shots when the lakers was up by 20.

**officially retiring from this thread**
The feud between Zaga and Wildcatk23 is heating up. Who's the heel? Big Grin
Aslan Wrote:The feud between Zaga and Wildcatk23 is heating up. Who's the heel? Big Grin

*coming out of retirement*
MJ did it multiple times.
I can do it once lol

I'm the anti-hero.
Kind of like Stone Cold was back in the day.

**officially retiring from this thread**
Aslan Wrote:The feud between Zaga and Wildcatk23 is heating up. Who's the heel? Big Grin

He Is Def Not From Slytherin.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:He Is Def Not From Slytherin.

Few are privileged to be from the great house of Salazar Slytherin!
Aslan Wrote:Few are privileged to be from the great house of Salazar Slytherin!

:Thumbs:
I see where Wildcat is going with this..
When the game was out of reach, Pacers just went ahead and put their duds in..
No need in risking an injury for Danny G.
Kobe went off on the duds and the 10th benched player, if Pacers even has a 10th bench player.
^ They have more Duke players on their roster than any other team in the league i bet. It's sad watching them play sometimes.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:^ They have more Duke players on their roster than any other team in the league i bet. It's sad watching them play sometimes.

lol.. we all know how well they do in the NBA.