Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: J’town boys ranked No. 19 in nation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Jeffersontown High School boys’ basketball team is off to a 5-0 start and is starting to garner some national attention. The Chargers checked in at No. 19 in this week’s USA Today Super 25 national rankings. J’town will play at Doss on Tuesday night before opening play in the King of the Bluegrass at Fairdale this weekend.

You can view the entire Super 25 at the following link: http://www.highschoolsports.net/sports/p...er-25m.htm

http://blogs.courier-journal.com/khs/201...in-nation/
Congrats to the lil Louisville Cardinals!
Jtown is all the truth of a top 15 school in the country as far as talent.

Zack Price and Tony Kimbro are very very talented ball players
I would assume they are the #1 team in KY?
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Congrats to the lil Louisville Cardinals!
Must be nice to have Rick Pitino himself recruiting for your high school.

The influx of high ranked recruits to Louisville high schools in one year is just billowing smoke, but nothing has caught fire for anyone to see the flames yet.

And just as a reminder Jeff Morrow (Jtown's Coach) did work under Pitino as a manager, I believe.
EasternAlum Wrote:Must be nice to have Rick Pitino himself recruiting for your high school.

The influx of high ranked recruits to Louisville high schools in one year is just billowing smoke, but nothing has caught fire for anyone to see the flames yet.

And just as a reminder Jeff Morrow (Jtown's Coach) did work under Pitino as a manager, I believe.

Good for Rick Pitino. :Thumbs:
^^^ Yeah really.

I think this is pretty cool. Kind of goes to show how much work and how hard it was for Valley to win the title last year.
Congrats on the big time ranking.
Glad to see this for a ky team
EasternAlum Wrote:Must be nice to have Rick Pitino himself recruiting for your high school.

Buddy, I honestly hope J'town doesn't make it to the sweet 16. I hope someone else out of the 7th makes it that have kids that were born and raised right here in the Bluegrass.
Price is the only kid not from KY on the team I'm aware of. Kimbro returned to KY after playin at a prep school in N. Carolina....
devilschild Wrote:Price is the only kid not from KY on the team I'm aware of. Kimbro returned to KY after playin at a prep school in N. Carolina....

As a UK fan, I still hope they don't make it.

Wink