Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lakers Trade Vujacic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With the new guards in the line-up, Sasha's PT has dipped dramatically.
The Lakers get
-Nets Veteran PF Joe Smith
-Golden State's second-round draft selection in 2011
-Chicago's second-round-selection in 2012
-The rights to 6-foot-10 Ukrainian center Sergei Lishouk

This move frees up about 8.5 million in cap space.

Look for another big offseason signing for the Lakers this offseason.
They get all of that for Vujacic? Those other teams are crazy!
^That's what I was thinking.
Vujacic had a couple of good years in LA but that's it.
Wecyabub!
LWC Wrote:They get all of that for Vujacic? Those other teams are crazy!

The lakers had a similar trade to get Gasol, Other teams just give them players.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:The lakers had a similar trade to get Gasol, Other teams just give them players.

They must be cheating.
I'm glad Vujacic is gone
king360 Wrote:They must be cheating.

No, Other teams just enjoy sucking. The lakers have 8 players on the court at all times. Why do they need all the good player Smile
Wildcatk23 Wrote:No, Other teams just enjoy sucking. The lakers have 8 players on the court at all times. Why do they need all the good player Smile

This thread is about a trade and you still find a way to cry over the refs.
Vujacic is good, but not that good!
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:This thread is about a trade and you still find a way to cry over the refs.

If youll read, As im guessing you can. He started it with me.
I like the trade.

Vujacic could help out a lot teams, but he couldn't find much time to play behind the likes of Brown & Blake, who were already coming off the bench.

Hopefully Joe Smith can be a solid contributor come playoff time.
Who is Vujacic, and why is this a big deal?
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:This thread is about a trade and you still find a way to cry over the refs.

I don't think I've ever heard him say anything about refsConfusedhh:
zaga_fan Wrote:I don't think I've ever heard him say anything about refsConfusedhh:

I dont think you have ever heard me "say" Anything.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I dont think you have ever heard me "say" Anything.

You got me on that one.
I have just seen the remnants of what you think is intelligent posting.
We are talking about a trade and you bring up more garbage about refs.

And just so everyone knows, the Lakers gave up a first round pick in this trade too.

Joe Smith is in the last year of his contract in which he becomes an unrestricted FA....
do you think that's a coincidence?
No.
The Lakers wanted someone cheap that they could ax at the end of the season.
Everyone does it but you have to make goofy comments about how people "give" them players and they already get to play with 8.
I can't wait until I hear your excuse when we get that 6th ring.
zaga_fan Wrote:You got me on that one.
I have just seen the remnants of what you think is intelligent posting.
We are talking about a trade and you bring up more garbage about refs.

And just so everyone knows, the Lakers gave up a first round pick in this trade too.

Joe Smith is in the last year of his contract in which he becomes an unrestricted FA....
do you think that's a coincidence?
No.
The Lakers wanted someone cheap that they could ax at the end of the season.
Everyone does it but you have to make goofy comments about how people "give" them players and they already get to play with 8.
I can't wait until I hear your excuse when we get that 6th ring.

Would you read the post there Mr i skipped half the thread. Someone posted on a post that they must be cheating. I didn't start it. All im saying is other teams have traded away good players to practically nothing the lakers give them back.

We? I didn't know you suited up. I guess you must be Bryant's little helper when it comes to him getting a piece the illegal way.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Would you read the post there Mr i skipped half the thread. Someone posted on a post that they must be cheating. I didn't start it. All im saying is other teams have traded away good players to practically nothing the lakers give them back.

We? I didn't know you suited up. I guess you must be Bryant's little helper when it comes to him getting a piece the illegal way.

King was the one that said they cheated and he was heckling you after you said that people just give LA their players.....
Mr. I read the whole thread but don't have the logic to understand it.
zaga_fan Wrote:King was the one that said they cheated and he was heckling you after you said that people just give LA their players.....
Mr. I read the whole thread but don't have the logic to understand it.

I wasn't saying they cheated. Saying their stupid. And im sorry you dont have th e logic to understand it Sad, Must be hard be the special lakers bandwagon fan.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I wasn't saying they cheated. Saying their stupid. And im sorry you dont have th e logic to understand it Sad, Must be hard be the special lakers bandwagon fan.

**officially retiring from this thread**
Wow, LOL.
This thread is closed.