Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: George Rogers Clark 81 Paris 22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
GRC dominated from the start. Subs played all of second half for GRC. This was a district game. The 40th district seeds.
Gold Charger I thought I remebered GRC having a 6'11 kid in this group a couple of years ago, that tore his ACL what happened to him?
Truecat Wrote:Gold Charger I thought I remebered GRC having a 6'11 kid in this group a couple of years ago, that tore his ACL what happened to him?

You are talking about Travis Purvis. He is a senior. He tore his ACL and had to sit his Sophomore year. Last year he started and did OK, but not like he was playing. He had a good summer in AAU this year, but is our 6th man this year. Bopper Stenzel sat out last year from knee surgery, and is starting PG this year. Moved Daniels to the wing and Travis now off the bench. Travis is 6'8 not 6'11. Purvis would start most teams, but with this loaded GRC team,addition of Bopper Stenzel, improvement of Daniels, Purvis is now our 6th man.
12/14/2010
Clark Co. 81
Paris 22
Paris 3 9 7 3 22
Clark Co. 23 25 17 16 81
Paris (0-6) -- Griggs 6, Stanley 3, Jacobs 8, Cloud 5, Enlow.
Clark Co. (4-1) -- Daniel 10, Zollo 10, B. Stinzel 4, Moore 9, Howe 2, Skinner 4, R. Stinzel 9, Ch. Rogers 8, Fatkin 2, Whitton 8, Purvis 8, Co. Rogers 7.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/11/23/15374...z18BAFayIZ
blow out