Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Raceland defeats Wurtland 8th grade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can not remember the score, but Raceland held them and played tough. The new kids that transfered in from out of state to Wurtland has given them some new weapons. Their new point guard is pretty good. Nice addition to the regular hard workers Wurtland has. Give them time to gel and just like Fairview, they will be giving people fits.
Ram-Fan Wrote:Can not remember the score, but Raceland held them and played tough. The new kids that transfered in from out of state to Wurtland has given them some new weapons. Their new point guard is pretty good. Nice addition to the regular hard workers Wurtland has. Give them time to gel and just like Fairview, they will be giving people fits.

Is Raceland the only team allowed to get transfers?? You guys have lived off transfers from other schools since the beginning of time, lol... Would you have beaten them without your Russell transfer?? He's probably your best player... Honestly, it doesn't bother me... I say let the kids go where they are going to be happiest... If I lived in southern ohio and my kid was a stud football player, he would go to Ironton... If they are an academic scholar, I'm going to send them to the school where they are going to get the best education... No one would say a word if all the brightest kids in the area transferred to Russell because they want to win the Science Olympiad every year... I say open enrollment and "transferability"!!! :biggrin:

BTW, Congrats on the win!!