Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville 81 David School 27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final
WOW congrats to Pikeville nice win
WOW, what a surprise
"JuSt_A_fAn" Wrote:WOW congrats to Pikeville nice win

WOW???? nice win????
"JuSt_A_fAn" Wrote:WOW congrats to Pikeville nice win
im sure it was a hard faught win JUST A FAN
Congrats Pikeville
Congratulations...
27? Getting better.
"ACE" Wrote:27? Getting better.

HAHA...that is hilarious...:lmao:
I commend David School for showing up and giving the effort they do. Winning isnt everything, building quality young people is more important. I spoke with some of the DS kids in the Coca Cola Classic and they just love the opportunity to play in the high school enviorment. Commendable, keep up the good work in molding these young men Ned.
"BeaverCreek Connection" Wrote:I commend David School for showing up and giving the effort they do. Winning isnt everything, building quality young people is more important. I spoke with some of the DS kids in the Coca Cola Classic and they just love the opportunity to play in the high school enviorment. Commendable, keep up the good work in molding these young men Ned.

Good post :ref1:
Congrats David for giving 32 minutes of effort.
A lot of 15th region teams would be better than they are if they gave the effort and played with the heart that David does.
And a nice show of class by Coach Williams keeping the score down.
Starters played about 10 minutes and no one was concerned about scoring averages.
This one could have been much worse.
lol congrats pike i am laughing cuz i predicted
pville-84
david-30
3 points off both ways
Shame on a team for beating David that much..... Oops, my bad... that was another thread...
You know it takes a special kind of kid these days to even consider playing on a team that they know probably will not have a very good season. Alot of kids today are only out for the glory of it all....when was the last time you played basketball just for the fun of playing? Kudos to the David School players. They have spunk and I appreciate that more than anything. Keep your heads up guys...and keep playing for the love of the game!
I figure that #23 would of lead the way since he thinks he's the best player.
"no one knows" Wrote:I figure that #23 would of lead the way since he thinks he's the best player.
Why do you think that he thinks that?
i bet #23 had 30 pts for ds
"BeaverCreek Connection" Wrote:I commend David School for showing up and giving the effort they do. Winning isnt everything, building quality young people is more important. I spoke with some of the DS kids in the Coca Cola Classic and they just love the opportunity to play in the high school enviorment. Commendable, keep up the good work in molding these young men Ned.

good post

congrats to pikeville
good job david good luck next game hope ya get a win
Is adams starting for p-ville
Way to go Pikeville.
"Homer Simpson" Wrote:Is adams starting for p-ville
He isnt a starter. But he usually is in the game before the 1st quarter is over with.
congrats pikeville any one have any stats
nice job, 27 points
yea 23 does think hes the best player...he must not be to good if they dont get that many points in a game
congrats!
congrats pikeville
Rambo Pikeville had 2 players in double figures Honaker with 10 and Clevenger with 11.
congrats pville
Pages: 1 2