Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: JBS 68 Betsy Layne 42
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Congrats JBS
Congrats JBS!!!!
Congrats JBS
What happend?
Congrats JBS, how many did Stepp have?
congrats JB, BLHS isnt all that good imo but i guess you could say it was a good victory
Congrats JBS
Stepp had 24.......Cox had 17
"Space Jam" Wrote:congrats JB, BLHS isnt all that good imo but i guess you could say it was a good victory
Every time JBS beats some Team, some one always says that. JBS beat them 26 points. I think that would be considered a good win.
congrats jbs...........how did stepp do
"free throw" Wrote:Stepp had 24.......Cox had 17
In post #8 free throw said Stepp had 24
nice win for jbs
good job stepp srry about that guys
JBS would win this region pretty easily....
woo way to go JBS what has happened to BL? can anyone tell me?
I think they suck..
Congrats JBS...I hope they win the 14th region. If they were in the 15th region I think they would win the region....they are going to be good the next couple of years.
They may win that region pretty easy.
"football05" Wrote:woo way to go JBS what has happened to BL? can anyone tell me?
I was thinking what happened to JBS? only 68 points?? Clark must have had a off night or something.
Stepp has a little help this year, Cox and Collins. Confusedecret:
yea i know just 24pts for clark they must have actually taken him out for a couple of mins in the forth. guess they got tired of running the score up on people.
yea clark only had 24pts they must have finally taken him out in the forth
Bad Night For Kidd... When He Is On Blhs Wins.
Hard to get on with someone in your face all night. He hit lots of 3's warming up. Just wasn't the same with someone on him. Good "D" by JBS
"mojo40" Wrote:yea clark only had 24pts they must have finally taken him out in the forth
Actually they left him in longer than any of the other starters. They took Cox out a little early or he might have had 24.
"BOBKATS4LIFE" Wrote:Bad Night For Kidd... When He Is On Blhs Wins.

Bad night for Kidd??? Bad night for everyone from BL!!!! Can't score if you're on the bench. The starters may have played 5-6 minutes the whole game. Justin Collins was the high scorer with 10. Stepp is good, but I think that Cox is good as well. Good duo for JBS.
"ALLSPORTFAN" Wrote:Bad night for Kidd??? Bad night for everyone from BL!!!! Can't score if you're on the bench. The starters may have played 5-6 minutes the whole game. Justin Collins was the high scorer with 10. Stepp is good, but I think that Cox is good as well. Good duo for JBS.
Don't think the coach liked the way the starters were playing. They weren't scoring in the game.
"free throw" Wrote:Don't think the coach liked the way the starters were playing. They weren't scoring in the game.

Probably true but I don't understand Coach Rose's way of thinking at all. He gives up too early. I saw the same thing with the JV last night. Rose just got out-coached again. JBS coach knew what he was doing. He put a chaser on Thacker and had 4 in the middle keeping the ball away from Kidd. Nice 1-2-2. When this happens, the other players need to step up and pick up the slack. Stapleton and Case are good players, they just have to get their confidence up. Witt is also a big help in the middle when he plays smart. I think they will get it together .
congrats JBS
Pages: 1 2