Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Freshman Tourn.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Betsy Layne is having there lady freshman tourn. today will have updates later...:popcorn:
How many teams are in this tourney? Names?
In Pool A it was Shelby Valley, Betsy Layne, Allen Central. In pool B it was Greenup, Prestonsburg, Pike Central. PC won 2 games Pburg won 1 Greenup was 0-2
Sv beat BL 46-26 in game one, then Sv beat AC 42-13, Sv then played Pburg and Sv won that one 64-13.
Needing freshman games. Contact me at [email]pammy_48_2004@yahoo.com[/email] or leave a reply.
alleycat53 Wrote:In Pool A it was Shelby Valley, Betsy Layne, Allen Central. In pool B it was Greenup, Prestonsburg, Pike Central. PC won 2 games Pburg won 1 Greenup was 0-2
Sv beat BL 46-26 in game one, then Sv beat AC 42-13, Sv then played Pburg and Sv won that one 64-13.

Congrats to the [U] SV lady kittens[/U] looks as if the SV girls played some pretty good ball today, they have a pretty talented group of young girls that seem to play very well together. With a little experience this group of girls have the potential to make alot of noise in a couple of years if they will keep up the hard work, but they must remember they have to continue keep working hard if they won't good things to happen to them!!!! :Thumbs::Clap:
justabballfan Wrote:Congrats to the [U] SV lady kittens[/U] looks as if the SV girls played some pretty good ball today, they have a pretty talented group of young girls that seem to play very well together. With a little experience this group of girls have the potential to make alot of noise in a couple of years if they will keep up the hard work, but they must remember they have to continue keep working hard if they won't good things to happen to them!!!! :Thumbs::Clap:

In a couple of years? Lets try next year if I was told right these young ladies are all 8th graders if so I can see them winning there district every year and being potential state champ contenders. Very impressed with there skills and the 2 big girls have great foot work under the baskett.
Some good b-balling going on in this tourn. of freshmans. it came down to the BL Ladycats and the AC Lady Rebels in the championship game the Lady cats pulling out the victory by 1 point taking home the trophy...CONGRATS LADYCATS....:1:
Recznik Wrote:In a couple of years? Lets try next year if I was told right these young ladies are all 8th graders if so I can see them winning there district every year and being potential state champ contenders. Very impressed with there skills and the 2 big girls have great foot work under the baskett.

SV had two freshman starting with the rest of them being in the 8th grade, add with them the Smith girl that transfered to SV(that didn't play yesterday) who is also a freshman. That is one reason that I think in a couple of years they shoud have a very strong team.:Thumbs: