Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Russell 52 Fairview 47
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Slow start again. Russell stretched the lead to double figures in the fourth quarter by knocking down free throws. Then let Fairview creep back by missing free throws.
Congrats Russell
12/10/2010
Russell 52
Fairview 47
Fairview 10 10 9 18 47
Russell 7 6 18 21 52
Fairview (1-2)--Terry 30, Hutchinson 11, Turner 6, Lowe, Davis.
Russell (3-2)--Skaggs 16, Hunt 10, Davidson 8, Hayes 9, Boyd 6, McKenzie 3

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/11/23/15374...z17oF7b1S2
Are the Huntington kids playing?
Kimbro is but he is not very good. He's athletic and a decent defender but not alot of basketball skills.

Fairview goes as Terry goes.
Congrats to Russell
congrats to Russell on close game
Good luck to Russell and Fairview rest of season they are Fairview kids now not Huntington kids. I think I speak for all when I say that is getting old proud ram.
FBALL Wrote:Kimbro is but he is not very good. He's athletic and a decent defender but not alot of basketball skills.

Fairview goes as Terry goes.

Terry's relocation to Millseat was short-sighted.
It could/should cost him in the scholarship derby.
Too bad because the potential was almost limitless.
Terry like all players now will get a scolly based on AAU play. College coaches could careless about the poor 16th region. Players will get seen more in one weekend in the spring than they will their whole high school career.
Truth Wrote:Terry's relocation to Millseat was short-sighted.

You still having sour grapes old buddy? If I am not mistaken Terry had 30 points in a 5 point loss, how is that being short sighted. You Rose Hillers need to give it a break!
congrats to Redevils
Truth Wrote:Terry's relocation to Millseat was short-sighted.

You people crack me up. If you can play coaches will find you no matter where your at. Jeff Hall is a great example never played AAU never played in any big time Tournaments, never got exposure down state, never won the region still somehow Denny Crum found his way to Westwood. That would be Louisville's coach for those BRAINCHILDREN that dont have a clue. Mike Terry's name is out there no matter where he plays.
LionEagle Wrote:You people crack me up. If you can play coaches will find you no matter where your at. Jeff Hall is a great example never played AAU never played in any big time Tournaments, never got exposure down state, never won the region still somehow Denny Crum found his way to Westwood. That would be Louisville's coach for those BRAINCHILDREN that dont have a clue. Mike Terry's name is out there no matter where he plays.

Jeff Hall got noticed in the summer at the Cage Scope High Potential Blue Chip camp which at the time was by invite only. The camp was in Louisville where Jeff made the all-star team then Louisville started after him. Befroe that camp Hall was leaning towards Arkansas.
16BBall Fan Wrote:Jeff Hall got noticed in the summer at the Cage Scope High Potential Blue Chip camp which at the time was by invite only. The camp was in Louisville where Jeff made the all-star team then Louisville started after him. Befroe that camp Hall was leaning towards Arkansas.

There you go, Arkansas before the camp he was noticed.
LionEagle Wrote:There you go, Arkansas before the camp he was noticed.

oh yes I agree when you were as good as Jeff was you will get noticed. I think it is harder today because of the camps.
16BBall Fan Wrote:oh yes I agree when you were as good as Jeff was you will get noticed. I think it is harder today because of the camps.

So true it will be harder but not impossible. Now for the most part it don't matter where you go to high school. Coaches wont to see what you can do against top notch competion & that requires AAU ball & high profile camps.