Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark 90 - Pike Co. Central 75
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
What kind of defense were the Hawks playing to give up 90 points to Sheldon Clark?
Quarterback7 Wrote:What kind of defense were the Hawks playing to give up 90 points to Sheldon Clark?

Must of not been to good..
quarterback7 Wrote:what kind of defense were the hawks playing to give up 90 points to sheldon clark?

by saying this u must be saying that sc isnt vry good but i think u would be suprised
No I think Sheldon Clark has a nice team but 90 points is a lot to give up to anybody.
On a side note, Dylan Meade a freshman had 27 for Pike Central. I did not see this game but I believe PC has alot of talent and are lead by Hobo McCoy. This team will start to come together and surprise some people.
Congrats SC
SCHS#70 Wrote:by saying this u must be saying that sc isnt vry good but i think u would be suprised

Yes, it does seem that Sheldon Clark is playing some pretty fair basketball. It also appears the new Coach has the team moving in the right direction.
Sheldon Clark may have one of the best teams region ,if they keep it together.
Meade can shoot from the outside. The thing that Central has to do in the regular season is to get more people involved in the scoring other than Hobo.
Congrats SC