Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Betsy Layne 55 - South Floyd 45
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
12/10/2010
Betsy Layne 55
South Floyd 45
South Floyd 7 15 11 12 45
Betsy Layne 12 13 11 19 55
South Floyd (1-2) -- Hall 12, Turner 24, Marson 2, Rhea 2, Daniels 5.
Betsy Layne (3-0) -- Adkins 7, Roberts 11, Martin 23, Maldonado 3, Tackett 10, Hamilton 1.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/11/23/15374...z17lSgyzAT
This was a very physical game..Bobcats pulled away in the end
Congrats BL
Good Region win for BL.
Congrats Bobcats!!!
All the praise should go to BL, they wanted it more. They were very ready for this game.

Congrats to the Bobcats.

Although this has nothing to do with the game..

Score was 55-46.

Daniels had 6.

Once Again, Congrats BL.
Congrats BL
SF did a great job in slowing the tempo, congrats Bobcats...:rockon:
Congrats Ladycats on there win to.....
South Floyd just didn't seem to motivated for a district game like this was..... They were just lazy out there.... They would just jog down the floor to get back on defense. SF wouldn't move on offense, they would just stand around and couldn't get anything going at all. Even when they are trying to inbound the ball they just stand around..... Hopefully Coach Hall will get them motivated and get them on the ball......

Congrats to the Bobcats... You all just flat out wanted it more!!!!
I think south floyd knew they were going to lose. I got to agree with TATE and say they acted like they had better things to do. I use to see SF do the run and shoot that was amazing. Watched some of webbs team and I dont think they had a play, they just ran. SF can shoot the ball, but they cant when they take their time down the court.

On a side note, didnt know Derrick Newsome was helping SF. Didnt he graduate from BL?
congrats to BL
sportscritic Wrote:I think south floyd knew they were going to lose. I got to agree with TATE and say they acted like they had better things to do. I use to see SF do the run and shoot that was amazing. Watched some of webbs team and I dont think they had a play, they just ran. SF can shoot the ball, but they cant when they take their time down the court.

On a side note, didnt know Derrick Newsome was helping SF. Didnt he graduate from BL?

Yes, he did graduate from BLHS, but he is now teaching at McDowell Elementary (feeder school to South Floyd).
McDowell is a feeder school to Allen Central, it was one of the 4 schools that went together to make Allen Central
bball_fan Wrote:McDowell is a feeder school to Allen Central, it was one of the 4 schools that went together to make Allen Central

No, McDowell and Osborne are the feeder schools to SF
JMS and BL to BL
May Valley (I think it is called) and Duff are AC feeder schools
Pburg and Allen are Pburgs

McDowell and Wheelwright HS went together to make SFHS.. U need a history lesson my friend!
15th region All A is looking like it maybe be a pretty tough tourney!
Cardinals Rule123 Wrote:No, McDowell and Osborne are the feeder schools to SF
JMS and BL to BL
May Valley (I think it is called) and Duff are AC feeder schools
Pburg and Allen are Pburgs

McDowell and Wheelwright HS went together to make SFHS.. U need a history lesson my friend!

JMS is a feeder school to South Floyd and Betsy Layne.
JMS is actually not a feeder school to SFHS. They are a lot of kids that go there, but SF buses do not travel the same places JMS does but BLHS does. Allen is a feeder school to SF/AC/and Prestonsburg because of the buses.
Good job BL!! Hope that they can continue to impress!
Congrats Bobcats.
sportscritic Wrote:JMS is actually not a feeder school to SFHS. They are a lot of kids that go there, but SF buses do not travel the same places JMS does but BLHS does. Allen is a feeder school to SF/AC/and Prestonsburg because of the buses.

I guess I don't know the exact definition of feeder school but SF gets a lot of JMS's athletes and students.