Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Buckhorn 53 - Harlan Co. 50
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from the Coaches vs Cancer Classic at Letcher Central.
HC
Brewer 22 points
Massengale 13 points
Calton 11 rebounds
Buckhorn
Day 33 points 13 rebounds 5 steals
Couch 8 points 6 rebounds
Another hard fought win for the Cats. Good effort from Harlan Co. Another good showing form Matt as well. Now we have South Laurel again tomorrow!
Congrats Horn!
It may be worth noting that Day shot roughly 9-28 and had 15 of his points from the free throw line. I heard he was overrated (or at least in this game). I've never seen him play. Any opinions?
LivingTheDream Wrote:It may be worth noting that Day shot roughly 9-28 and had 15 of his points from the free throw line. I heard he was overrated (or at least in this game). I've never seen him play. Any opinions?

i think he is legit
Matt is not overrated.He has produced good numbers every game this season. He finds ways to score and the offense goes through him. Expect him to take a lot of shots. We have a team of role players who play their parts very well. This is a good team who play like it. Matt is a very good basketball plaer.
No surprise here, Buckhorn has a good team.
I do think Matt is a good player but a little overrated.
Congrats Buckhorn.
I said that Buckhorn would win this in a close game and sounds like it was. Congrats to da Horn!
Day plays a little too much outside. He is a very nice player. Good size and mobility. Took his game to the next level when needed.
Congrats Buckhorn
Congrats Buckhorn. I missed this one in the Predictions. Does HC have all the football players back?
Everyone is back. Not that many play both.
ys the football players are back, the coaches are playing favorites to the football players so they will come out. starting at freshman team and going all the way to varsity.
CatPower Wrote:ys the football players are back, the coaches are playing favorites to the football players so they will come out. starting at freshman team and going all the way to varsity.

LOL! That's the dumbest post I've ever read.
CatPower Wrote:ys the football players are back, the coaches are playing favorites to the football players so they will come out. starting at freshman team and going all the way to varsity.

who are the kids having to take a back seat to the football players?
Buckhorn is a good team.
I think they'll avenge the South loss
That is funny. The best players are playing. The others are looking for excuses.
congrats buckhorn
congrats buckhorn!

THAT IS REDICULOUS!!! How can you honestly say that the coaches are playing favorites to the football players because upon thier return coach jones has had them playing JV, except for the 2 that start. to be honest they have lost more football players, and not to mention the ones who did come back rarely see any PT in varsity except for the former kicker, and the only time he goes in is if one of the post is in foul trouble!!!!