Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UK QB Hartline arrested
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
27 NEWSFIRST has learned that Mike Hartline was arrested by Lexington Police in the early hours of Friday morning.

Hartline was booked into the Fayette County Detention Center shortly before 5am.

Hartline was arrested at a home on Crescent Avenue, near the UK campus. He's charged with disorderly conduct, alcohol intoxication, and failure to change address.

Hartline, who's a senior, is the starting quarterback for the UK Football team. The Cats have finished their regular football season football. They are scheduled to play University of Pittsburgh Panthers in the BBVA Compass Bowl on January 8th.

http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/Quart...57094.html
So I assume he was drunk raising a little ****, as we have all done. But failure to change address? Why would you have to do that as a college student?
csabo17 Wrote:So I assume he was drunk raising a little ****, as we have all done. But failure to change address? Why would you have to do that as a college student?

Agreed. The drunk and disorderly is nothing surprising for a college student, but the address seems a little odd, but then again, it's a college kid.
Told ya so. This guy is a punk, and thinks he's hot ****. We about had an exchange out side of Two Keys in Lexington a few months back.

Hopefully he'll only have to set out a quarter or two. If he does for the whole game, I think Newton will show everyone what's up for next year.
I think he should be suspended for 2 weeks as punishment Wink

I guess the facts will come out, but it sounds like the cops may have been just flexing their muscle here.
He will either be suspended for the whole game or none. The true facts will tell the tale.
I think this should open the door for Newton to get an early start on next year. Were 6-6 in a bad bowl. Might as well look to the future.
Needs to be suspended for the bowl game, supposed to be the leader of the team and lead by example.
Give QB's for next year chance to show what they can do and get some much needed game experience. (PLAY OUR NEWTON)
vundy33 Wrote:Told ya so. This guy is a punk, and thinks he's hot ****. We about had an exchange out side of Two Keys in Lexington a few months back.

Hopefully he'll only have to set out a quarter or two. If he does for the whole game, I think Newton will show everyone what's up for next year.

I wished you would have kicked his *** vundy. I've never met him but have heard several people say he is a punk ***.
If he sits in the bowl game, UK loses
This isnt the game to let our other QB's show what they can do. We need to start Cobb in the wildcat and work from there.
Kick him off the team! lol
king360 Wrote:Kick him off the team! lol

:Thumbs:

Screw Mike Hartline. This guy is a complete joke and needs to be done away with. This just proves my theory even more that we should have started one of the young guys this year.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote::Thumbs:

Screw Mike Hartline. This guy is a complete joke and needs to be done away with. This just proves my theory even more that we should have started one of the young guys this year.

Agreed and its time for the shouldve been starting QB play MORGAN NEWTON!TongueirateSho
According to the police report he hit a girl in the jaw, though there was no physical mark of that happening. No excuse for getting involved in a situation like this if you are the QB of a SEC football team. I hope he is done for on the UK football team. If Louisville's QB would have done this you all would be screaming bloody murder saying that he should be locked up for years, but don't let your love of UK football change your opinion. He was wrong in every way on this one. Good riddance Hartline.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:This isnt the game to let our other QB's show what they can do. We need to start Cobb in the wildcat and work from there.
It's a meaningless garbage bowl. Give Newton some valuable experience and get him better prepared to lead this team next year. After what Hartline did he don't deserve to play college football again.
king360 Wrote:Kick him off the team! lol
alfus21 Wrote:According to the police report he hit a girl in the jaw, though there was no physical mark of that happening. No excuse for getting involved in a situation like this if you are the QB of a SEC football team. I hope he is done for on the UK football team. If Louisville's QB would have done this you all would be screaming bloody murder saying that he should be locked up for years, but don't let your love of UK football change your opinion. He was wrong in every way on this one. Good riddance Hartline.
He don't deserve to ever play for UK again after this. Guys that hit girls are jokes.
alfus21 Wrote:According to the police report he hit a girl in the jaw, though there was no physical mark of that happening. No excuse for getting involved in a situation like this if you are the QB of a SEC football team. I hope he is done for on the UK football team. If Louisville's QB would have done this you all would be screaming bloody murder saying that he should be locked up for years, but don't let your love of UK football change your opinion. He was wrong in every way on this one. Good riddance Hartline.

If this joke really did hit a girl, not only should he be kicked off the team and not play against Pitt, he should be castrated and hung up. Oh, wait, i forgot, theres nothing to castrate, its mike hartline.

Give me a break and get this joke out of here.
zaga_fan Wrote:If he sits in the bowl game, UK loses

Unfortunately, your probably right. I just hope UK wins regardless who plays QB in this game. I honestly think Moss will get the nod over Newton if Hartline is out in this one. Moss has a strong arm, I really him but Newton has the experience so only time will tell. Go Cats!
Aslan Wrote:It's a meaningless garbage bowl. Give Newton some valuable experience and get him better prepared to lead this team next year. After what Hartline did he don't deserve to play college football again.

It may be a meaningless bowl game to you. But im sure its not to all the seniors on the team that would love to win this game. Randall cobb, Locke..... and so on. PLay cobb at QB.

Cobb isnt a senior but he is considered gone.
Westside Wrote:I wished you would have kicked his *** vundy. I've never met him but have heard several people say he is a punk ***.
I kissed and danced a girl he was eyeing, he hadn't even went up to her yet or showed any interest in her. He just got all but her. I tried fight because he threw a drink at me, but my friends didn't want a brawl, and LeRoy is a buddy of mine and I didn't want to have my guys brawl with there's.

zaga_fan Wrote:If he sits in the bowl game, UK loses
Exactly! I don't want him to sit, if he does in my opinion it's not going to matter. I have a feeling Locke and Cobb are going to explode in the running game. The only thing I think Newton would screw up are crucial 3 & Short play action passes that Hartline is great at. I think our running game wins this matchup with 150-200+ yards.

If he did hit a female, I think he should've gotten his *** beat, and should sit in the bowl game. My love of UK doesn't override my ethics and morals. It could be someone that is just out to get him, and screw things up for our team. Like the article said, there was no physical mark. But, I don't think that's the case since it was at a house party in Lexington.
The girl must have been a dump down safety valve. Because thats the only thing he's ever been able to hit.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:The girl must have been a dump down safety valve. Because thats the only thing he's ever been able to hit.

That was dirty lmao. I have been Hartlines biggest supporter but if this stuff is true then he should be off the team period.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:The girl must have been a dump down safety valve. Because thats the only thing he's ever been able to hit.

LMFAO....:lmao:....I was thinking the same **** thing as I was reading down the post!!!!

TOOO FUNNY!
Wow, completely irresponsible of him with his last college football game so close. Crappy way to end his time at UK, not sure if they've ruled him out of the bowl game but they should.
[quote=vundy33]I kissed and danced a girl he was eyeing, he hadn't even went up to her yet or showed any interest in her. He just got all but her. I tried fight because he threw a drink at me, but my friends didn't want a brawl, and LeRoy is a buddy of mine and I didn't want to have my guys brawl with there's.

LOL!!! That's awesome. If you would have fought him you would have made the news and been a celebrity. Vundy, people like him aren't worth it. :redboxer: