Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: X-box or Wii????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am buying one of the 2 for myself this Christmas since the Hulk will not be buying me anything. Pros & Cons of each, please??? I can't decide!
She Hulk Wrote:I am buying one of the 2 for myself this Christmas since the Hulk will not be buying me anything. Pros & Cons of each, please??? I can't decide!

I think the online play for Wii is free when the 360 isn't..
xbox has a lot more downloadable content than wii, a lot more players to play with on xbox..

I'm an Xbox guy, and I would say Xbox for the win.
If you're a serious gamer go for the Xbox.

If you just want something to pick up and play every now and then go for the Wii.
The best thing about the Wii is being able to download some oldschool games. But like Zaga said, if you're a serious online gamer, go with the XBOX
^ Xbox no doubt. And live is free. Just make a new Gamertag every month.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:^ Xbox no doubt. And live is free. Just make a new Gamertag every month.

I'm not sure anyone wants to go thru the trouble LOL...
Im a big Nintendo guy. So with games like Mario, Zelda, Metroid, etc. I have to always go with the Nintendo system first. I place my preference on the Zelda games!
We have both. I have not been on XBox 360 in at least 3 years. My so though uses Live exclusively
Xbox
Xbox, no doubt.
Someone gave me an xbox for xmas last year and I hate video games. I've played about six times. My question is what exactly is "a serious gamer"? I hear the term all the time.
I enjoy both but like Zaga said it depends what kind of gamer you are. If ya want to play for play and non competitive games get the Wii, if your a competitive guy like myself, get the box.
Wii!! They have some amazing games as well as a stacked list of titles coming out (Like Zelda).
For on-line gamers...XBOX 360 no doubt.

BUT, For Family FUN...gotta go with the Wii !!!
Maybe I'm just getting old, but I really don't care about being able to play online. I would much rather play a solo, quest-type adventure game. If I'm going to play a competitive sports game or something like Rock Band with other people, then we're going to get together at someone's house and play.

I agree with what Scotty said above. I'm partial to the old-school Nintendo titles, so for me the Wii is the way to go. There's no way on earth I'm going to miss out on playing the newest Zelda release, that is my all-time favorite game series.
X-Box 360
More Cowbell Wrote:Maybe I'm just getting old, but I really don't care about being able to play online. I would much rather play a solo, quest-type adventure game. If I'm going to play a competitive sports game or something like Rock Band with other people, then we're going to get together at someone's house and play.

I agree with what Scotty said above. I'm partial to the old-school Nintendo titles, so for me the Wii is the way to go. There's no way on earth I'm going to miss out on playing the newest Zelda release, that is my all-time favorite game series.

Most younger/college kids live for the online Call of Duty used to be Halo and Madden and stuff.