Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: VICKS lil bro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
does anyone know if there going to let micheal vicks little brother enter the draft... i dont think they should after he stomped another players knee
Yes, he will be in the NFL draft.
he is a good qb if he can just get his act together on an off the field
What he did was just stupid though.
if him stomping another players leg keeps him out of the draft something is wrong he just needs 2 get under a coach that will disipline him good because he has great potential
listen we here at BGR have already gave him more publicity than he deserves... yes he will enter the draft and it will be a late pick ( i think)

and Blackcat he is not a good QB. he has the ability but not the brains. he will be a washout in the NFL. his brother isnt that good either.. neither one of them can understand the complexities of an NFL offense. all they can do is scramble.. that doesnt win games.. is Vick in the playoffs? no.

and MCHS no one is goin to "discipline" him.. if Beemer at VaTech couldnt do it a NFL coach sure wont after he starts getitn paid to play. Look at Owens for an example.
i dont think he will get drafted very high
"Vincent Vega" Wrote:listen we here at BGR have already gave him more publicity than he deserves... yes he will enter the draft and it will be a late pick ( i think)

and Blackcat he is not a good QB. he has the ability but not the brains. he will be a washout in the NFL. his brother isnt that good either.. neither one of them can understand the complexities of an NFL offense. all they can do is scramble.. that doesnt win games.. is Vick in the playoffs? no.

and MCHS no one is goin to "discipline" him.. if Beemer at VaTech couldnt do it a NFL coach sure wont after he starts getitn paid to play. Look at Owens for an example.

Come on now give him some credit. The two of them are both fun to watch if nothing else. I think Marcus will be alright in the NFL, no superstar, probably won't start right away maybe in the future for a team though. Best of luck Marcus.
I think he might turn into another T.O. if he is not careful. I do not mean by holding out for money but doing something that will be detrimental to the team he is on. Unless he gets with a coach that can settle him down.
is he out of jail yet
Did;t know he was in jail.....
HE better worry about jail first!
Im pretty sure he is goin into the draft
"ACE" Wrote:Come on now give him some credit. The two of them are both fun to watch if nothing else. I think Marcus will be alright in the NFL, no superstar, probably won't start right away maybe in the future for a team though. Best of luck Marcus.
wow they are fun to watch... You think Atlanta would rather have Vick who is fun to watch or Tom Brady who is fun to watch WIN? i give them no credit. they cant play in the pros. run around and make highlights but in the end they lose.
I think that VV has it covered.

He really isn't all that great. He is fast with an above average arm. But his on field (not to mention is off the field) decisions are not very good. When it comes to his future, he made his life/future a lot worse by not getting one more year of college experience.
Two words for little Vick: Maurice Clarett.......He's heading down the same road.
i dont like his attitude.
"ooh-rah" Wrote:i dont like his attitude.

I think most feel this way. He needs to grow up a great deal to become a great player in the NFL. He has a long way to go to be another Mike.

:Thumbs:
I am the biggest Marcus Vick fan in the world. He has better accuracy than Micheal and better arm power and he will stay in th pocket unlike Micheal,,not taking credit from Micheal because Im a big fan of his to since va.tech..but espn recently reported during the va.tch season marcus moved in with micheal in his alanta home when he was suspended in the 04 season but I really dont think it worked
"Smoke20fan" Wrote:Two words for little Vick: Maurice Clarett.......He's heading down the same road.
i hope he does go down that road so they can share a jail cell...
"Vincent Vega" Wrote:i hope he does go down that road so they can share a jail cell...

:thumb: Seems that alot of the athleats now a days are all thugs. Put a little coin in their pockets and they think they can get by with anything. I personally would love to see the Pros and Colleges nip it in the bud as ole Barney Fife used to say. Show a little more character and not putting winning at all cost the main focus. Eventually these punks will take notice. I would like to see the judical system crack it too them too. If that was one of us, we would be rotting in prison right now.
he will not a nfl qb with his tempur