Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: New coaching staff at Russell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now that theres been time to digest the season, is it time for russell to look for a new coaching staff, please no knee jerk reactions, have a little thought behind your answers.
why?dont say Mcglone cant coach,they beat 2 very good teams in the playoffs, to make it to the 3rd round,there they just ran into a BELFRY team that was hitting its stride..Belfry has been on a good run except for last year,beening in atleast the semis the last 7 out of 8 yrs, and the way it looks, could do some for atleast a couple more...Russell will be fine i hope they get back to the Russell they was couple years back to have some better games with Belfry....i am a Pirate fan, but love the hard fought games between the two..
I would like to see some staff changes. MCGlone, Morris, Edwards and Smith are fine. After that they need some help. Tackett is good with the weights and conditioning. They need some good football guys in there with the younger kids.