Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Favorite Disney Movies Ever?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Animated: The Lion King, 1 and 2.

Close Seconds:
1. The Fox And The Hound
2. Hercules
3. OLIVER AND COMPANY

Other: Brink.
Lion King 1 and 2
nikolas2010 Wrote:Lion King 1 and 2

You remember we would watch oliver and company almost everytime we was at ur house.
Pirates of the Caribbean Big Grin
I like them all, but mostly the older ones.
Little Mermaid
Space Jam....
it isn't Disney.
but idc lol
Toy Story.
MVP2 Wrote:Toy Story.

MVP, you may change your DP more than I do.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I like them all, but mostly the older ones.

:Thumbs:

I have a special love for The Lion King and The Jungle Book.
Aslan Wrote:Pirates of the Caribbean Big Grin

I agree!...all 3 were awesome!... Hot chick!... Hunky guys!...adventure on the high seas!... Doesn't get any better!...they should make some more!... Jack needs to fall hard for a spirited girl and sail away together!...or maybe she's enough to make him give up the
Pirate life altogether... Maybe go into rum running!...lol
Gotta go with the Lion King.

I remember back in 1996, I was working in a Small State Prison in Indiana and we would always rent movies for them to watch. I kept telling them I was going to rent Lion King for them sometime. They would always, laugh and say "You better not bring that S*#T back up in here."...lol. Well one night I did. They everyone sat there and watched the entire movie and loved it. You could hear a pin drop...LOL!
OffTheHook Wrote:Gotta go with the Lion King.

I remember back in 1996, I was working in a Small State Prison in Indiana and we would always rent movies for them to watch. I kept telling them I was going to rent Lion King for them sometime. They would always, laugh and say "You better not bring that S*#T back up in here."...lol. Well one night I did. They everyone sat there and watched the entire movie and loved it. You could hear a pin drop...LOL!

I love this. It is by far my favorite movie of all time. I drive my girlfriend crazy wanting to watch it all the time.
Now wait a sec. You said Fav. "Disney Movies".

Man, how could I forget....MY all time fav. Disney Movie is:

Remember The Titans!
OffTheHook Wrote:Now wait a sec. You said Fav. "Disney Movies".

Man, how could I forget....MY all time fav. Disney Movie is:

Remember The Titans!

:Thumbs:
Lion King. Hands down!!
1. Wall E
2. Pirates of Carribean: Dead Man's Chest
3. Toy Story 3
4. Toy Story 2
5. Lion King
Hercules
Dinosaur
Toy Story
I do love WallE
Toy Story 3 was really good as well.
Disney has produced some great stuff.

For me:
1. The Fox and the Hound
2. The Sword in the Stone
3. The Lion King
4. Lady and the Tramp
5. Oliver and Company

Wall-E is very underrated as well. The old cartoon version of Robin Hood was fantastic as well.

It's harder to pick a "disappointing" Disney movie more than it is to pick my favorites. The only Disney movie I never really cared for was "Brother Bear".

Does anyone ever remember "The Black Cauldron". Apparently when I was a little kid that movie scared me for weeks. It was Disney's darkest cartoon they ever made.
I just went through a list the other day of the top 50 Disney movies. I had forgotten about many of them

Lion king
Up
Beauty And the beast
Robin hood

Honorable mention
Cinderella
Little mermaid
Pocahontas

All in all. I enjoy a good Disney animation. Better than most real movies