Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Scott Co. @ Rockcastle Co. 12/10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rematch of last years state final four game. Who wins?
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Rematch of last years state final four game. Who wins?

I would think the edge has to go to Rockcastle because of the home floor but this should be an interesting battle between two of the best teams in the state.

Couple of Kentucky Premier AAU teammates, and top 5 players statewide, on opposite sides in this one in Hammond for RC and Stainback for SC.

Should be a good one!
RC by 6
Karma gives Rock the win.
I believe that the other players will make a difference in this one-Hammond,Lawrence(RC)
Stainback,Mckinzie(SC) will do their thing-no doubt.But----- it will be the supporting cast of these two great teams that will determine the outcome of this one.Rockcastle has the off week heading into the Friday game,while Scott Co.played Sayre Mon. and has Bryan Station on Wed..with this in mind I will have to go with (game edge in Scott Co.'s favor).
A very hard fought back and forth game determined by (3rd) third quarter playing/and (4th) fourth quarter stability and conditioning.Scott Co. by 3.
Bluemoon makes alot of sense here.Rock has to get some production from some other players than Hammond and Lawrence.I felt confident at the start of the season about Rockcastle against Scott Co. but they have to play much better than they did against Wayne and Lincoln Co. If they don't, Scott Co. could beat them. I don't think Rockcastle played well against Wayne or Lincoln. Jackie Alexander was their third threat in the past.Somebody must be that third threat for Rockcastle. Could it be Burton,Hunter or Abney???? Also ,Scott Co. should be ready to go as they have played more games leading up to the contest this week.
Bluemoon Wrote:I believe that the other players will make a difference in this one-Hammond,Lawrence(RC)
Stainback,Mckinzie(SC) will do their thing-no doubt.But----- it will be the supporting cast of these two great teams that will determine the outcome of this one.Rockcastle has the off week heading into the Friday game,while Scott Co.played Sayre Mon. and has Bryan Station on Wed..with this in mind I will have to go with (game edge in Scott Co.'s favor).
A very hard fought back and forth game determined by (3rd) third quarter playing/and (4th) fourth quarter stability and conditioning.Scott Co. by 3.

I agree. That is why I think that Scott County will win.
These 2 teams split regular season last year with Scott Co. winning at Home and Rockcastle winning at Gateway tourney. State game was a nail biter. Hopefully referees let the Players decide the outcome of game Friday night and they don't get caught up in the atmosphere of what should be an exciting game.
RC
Well said DUPONT35-The talent is way to rich for Refs to mess with.Let em play.
Should be a great game Rock by 5
I really think this game would be to close to call. with the winner wining by no more then 3. cant wait for tonight.