Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Randall Cobb and Danny Trevathan are 1st team All SEC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Randall Cobb and Danny Trevathan have now made their second 1st Team All SEc team. The media voted this time and selected both Wildcats to the prestigious team.

Cobb led the SEC in receptions with 79, tallying 955 yards and seven touchdowns. He was effectively used as a quarterback, too, racking up 401 rushing yards and five scores, while throwing for three touchdowns. Cobb, also named an SEC all-purpose player, sits second in the league in all-purpose yardage. Cobb was also one of 2 players to be named to the 1st team for the second consecutive year.

Trevathan was atop the conference in tackles (130), notching eight consecutive games of 10+. He was also third in the country with 16 tackles for loss.

Larry Warford, Offfensive Lineman, made 2nd team All SEC.
Congrats to both.

Trevathan is a freak!
Congrats to both of them!! I hope that Cobb will play his senior season at UK!!
Hopefully two young men who can make a living at this game after college
Sweet.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Randall Cobb and Danny Trevathan have now made their second 1st Team All SEc team. The media voted this time and selected both Wildcats to the prestigious team.

Cobb led the SEC in receptions with 79, tallying 955 yards and seven touchdowns. He was effectively used as a quarterback, too, racking up 401 rushing yards and five scores, while throwing for three touchdowns. Cobb, also named an SEC all-purpose player, sits second in the league in all-purpose yardage. Cobb was also one of 2 players to be named to the 1st team for the second consecutive year.

Trevathan was atop the conference in tackles (130), notching eight consecutive games of 10+. He was also third in the country with 16 tackles for loss.

Larry Warford, Offfensive Lineman, made 2nd team All SEC.

If you are going to steal stuff, at least put a link...
http://www.nationofblue.com/randall-cobb...-sec-3984/
sacbunt Wrote:If you are going to steal stuff, at least put a link...
http://www.nationofblue.com/randall-cobb...-sec-3984/

I never said i wrote it nor do i ever. I forgot to put the link.
in addition Uk had 5 others receiving honors by the SEC...Just and example of where this program is despite the record!!
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:in addition Uk had 5 others receiving honors by the SEC...Just and example of where this program is despite the record!!

Good recruiting.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:in addition Uk had 5 others receiving honors by the SEC...Just and example of where this program is despite the record!!

How does that compare to the other schools in the SEC?
Aslan Wrote:How does that compare to the other schools in the SEC?

Probably not that good.
Aslan Wrote:How does that compare to the other schools in the SEC?

In all honesty its not that bad when compared to the other schools in the SEC, South Carolina only had I believe it was one more than UK and Auburn only had 2 more.
SEC 1st team
Auburn-4
Alabama-3
Florida-2
Arkansas-3
Georgia-1
Kentucky-2
Ole Miss-0
Miss St-2
So Carolina-3
Tennessee-0
Vandy-0
LSU-4

I agree, it shows how far our program has came, about 6 or 7 years ago we would be lucky to even have an honorable mention player.