Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark @ Johnson Central 12/6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Surprised I dodnt see this on here yet.. game is at 6 tonight
this will be no contest lady cards will win by 25 JC will struggle all year they are real weak at the guards position they might win 6 to 7 games this year:flame:
SC by 12
That would be 11. SC didn't dominate either. JC was down about 5 when two starters were on the bench with 4 fouls. That's when SC went up by 10. They won't be the powerhouse that everybody thinks.
Someones mad! LOL!!!
eaglesrule Wrote:That would be 11. SC didn't dominate either. JC was down about 5 when two starters were on the bench with 4 fouls. That's when SC went up by 10. They won't be the powerhouse that everybody thinks.

Heard Booth did not play in this game. If she did I'm impressed if not, not so much.
She played. Had about 18 points.
Congrats Lady Cards!

Hats off to the Lady Eagles though! Sounds likey came to play tonight. Any more stats?
t4p3r8 Wrote:Heard Booth did not play in this game. If she did I'm impressed if not, not so much.
booth did play however was on the bench with like 1 min left in the 1st. however she came back in halfway through the 2nd. However, personally I was not impressed with her, thought number 5 for the lady eagles contained her well. She had 18 points or so with most of them coming from the free throw at the end of the game.