Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What do you want for Christmas?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well lets hear it guys and gals?

What do you want for Christmas?
Are we talking material, reasonable things or wide-open wishes?

For example, Rockcastle County to go undefeated and win the 4A State Championship next season as opposed to some DVD's.

Does it have to be reasonable?
All I want is ENES!!!!!!..to be free.lol
LWC Wrote:Are we talking material, reasonable things or wide-open wishes?

For example, Rockcastle County to go undefeated and win the 4A State Championship next season as opposed to some DVD's.

Does it have to be reasonable?

I'd say it's no holds bar!...Wish for whatever you want!...lol
Another good, healthy year, for my friends, family, and myself. I'd like a few material things but I want that more than anything.
I just want this **** war to end. I no longer care about the Afghan people, I'm sick of seeing my buddies' rooms empty because of this crap.

Material..? Hmm, good question. I want one of those BIG UK flags, always wanted to let some Afghan kids hold it up while doing the John Wall dance and take a pic.

I'd like a UK snuggie, and some more UK clothes so I can represent.

A shake-weight, I used the female version and it smoked me.

I'll post some more if I can think of them. Other than that that's about if for now. Merry Christmas.
king360 Wrote:All I want is pENES!!!!!!..to be free.lol

fix'd. I bet you do.
Health for the family first of all. Thats always the most important thing first and most of all.

Id like to pass college. Maybe an IMac Laptop.

Any suggestions on presents?
Peace on earth

and all the gold in the world.
vundy33 Wrote:fix'd. I bet you do.

Oh no.. haha. Can't wait to hear what he says back to that..

I'd like a brand new car. But that ain't gonna happen.
I also want to wish for everyone to have a safe Holiday season and to be healthy and well throughout the up-coming year.
I'd like a new guitar Wink
Basketball skills like Darius Miller.
Ballers Wrote:Basketball skills like Darius Miller.

Why wish for Darius Miller's skills?
He's not even the best player on his own team Wink
vundy33 Wrote:I just want this **** war to end. I no longer care about the Afghan people, I'm sick of seeing my buddies' rooms empty because of this crap.

Material..? Hmm, good question. I want one of those BIG UK flags, always wanted to let some Afghan kids hold it up while doing the John Wall dance and take a pic.

I'd like a UK snuggie, and some more UK clothes so I can represent.

A shake-weight, I used the female version and it smoked me.

I'll post some more if I can think of them. Other than that that's about if for now. Merry Christmas.

Does the shake weight really work?
^ I assumed the shake weight was a dud.
God & Santa both know what I want. I have wanted it for the past 4 years. This will make 5 years that I won't get the only thing I have ever really wanted......That's life though!
^ Depressing. Sad
vundy33 Wrote:fix'd. I bet you do.

lol..thanks for fixing it..:moon:
What do I want for Christmas? I wish that all the troops could be home with their families and that everyone truely understands the true meaning of Christmas..It's not just about getting and giving presents its about the birth of our lord and saviour Jesus Christ. I pray that each and everyone of you guys have a very merry Christmas. God Bless
Captain Backdoor Wrote:What do I want for Christmas? I wish that all the troops could be home with their families and that everyone truely understands the true meaning of Christmas..It's not just about getting and giving presents its about the birth of our lord and saviour Jesus Christ. I pray that each and everyone of you guys have a very merry Christmas. God Bless

:Thumbs:
Captain Backdoor Wrote:What do I want for Christmas? I wish that all the troops could be home with their families and that everyone truely understands the true meaning of Christmas..It's not just about getting and giving presents its about the birth of our lord and saviour Jesus Christ. I pray that each and everyone of you guys have a very merry Christmas. God Bless

Amen....:Thumbs:
zaga_fan Wrote:Why wish for Darius Miller's skills?
He's not even the best player on his own team Wink

He's the man you know it, I know it.
Let it be settled.
Megan fox with a bow tied around her neck. And nothing else.
^Hard to argue with that one.
zaga_fan Wrote:^Hard to argue with that one.

With just a bra and panties on...

Now that is hard to argue with.
Ballers Wrote:With just a bra and panties on...

Now that is hard to argue with.

Well he said with just a bow around her neck....
lol
Steve Martin: If I had one wish that I could wish this holiday season, it would be that all the children to join hands and sing together in the spirit of harmony and peace. If I had two wishes I could make this holiday season, the first would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing in the spirit of harmony and peace. And the second would be for 30 million dollars a month to be given to me, tax-free in a Swiss bank account. You know, if I had three wishes I could make this holiday season, the first, of course, would be for all the children of the world to get together and sing, the second would be for the 30 million dollars every month to me, and the third would be for encompassing power over every living being in the entire universe. And if I had four wishes that I could make this holiday season, the first would be the crap about the kids definitely, the second would be for the 30 million, the third would be for all the power, and the fourth would be to set aside one month each year to have an extended 31-day org**m, to be brought out slowly by Rosanna Arquette and that model Paulina-somebody, I can't think of her name. Of course my lovely wife can come too and she's behind me one hundred percent here, I guarantee it. Wait a minute, maybe the sex thing should be the first wish, so if I made that the first wish, because it could all go boom tomorrow, then what do you got, y'know? No, no, the kids, the kids singing would be great, that would be nice. But wait a minute, who am I kidding? They're not going to be able to get all those kids together. I mean, the logistics of the thing is impossible, more trouble than it's worth! So -- we reorganize! Here we go. First, the sex thing. We go with that. Second, the money. No, we got with the power second, then the money. And then the kids. Oh wait, oh jeez, I forgot about revenge against my enemies! Okay, I need revenge against all my enemies, they should die like pigs in ****! That would be my fourth wish. And, of course, my fifth wish would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing together in the spirit of harmony and peace. Thank you everybody and Merry Christmas.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:^ Depressing. Sad

You have no idea......
:Sad04:
Stardust Wrote:Does the shake weight really work?

The Shake Weight really does work. My sister bought the female version, which is 2.5 pounds, so I'm assuming the male version is 5 pounds. I did the position with both hands on it, about 6 inches out from your neck. I'm very fit and I'm pretty strong, I shook that thing fro 2 minutes and I was SMOKED! Arms, pecs, and upper abs were what got worked the most.

I can't wait to get mine, and I'd recommend it to everyone.
After reading vundy's post. I now want a shake weight for Christmas.
Pages: 1 2