Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What coach?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What coach would you like to see coaching again at your school, or just in general?
I really would love to see Tussey coaching again here or any where else in the region i loved to see her teams play...
From my opinion I think that Coach Campbell from Phelps should come to East Ridge and coach there girls basketball team!!
Well...i know who i'd like NOT to see coaching
Personally I would like to see ol' Rhett Gibson back at KCC. His teams did so well but don't get me wrong Amburgey is a good caoch as well but nothing beats Gibson!
"BALLER_50" Wrote:From my opinion I think that Coach Campbell from Phelps should come to East Ridge and coach there girls basketball team!!

I highly disagree!!
Champ321 why do you disagree?
Don't get me wrong, she is a good coach. She needs to be back at college level.
Why do you say that? she has turned Phelps around.
"callmeclutch" Wrote:Why do you say that? she has turned Phelps around.

My grandmother who knows nothing about basketball could turn Phelps around with the players they have bought oops I mean brought (or did I) in!
if that is true then why dont she try it? and if it is true that phelps payed or so called bought a player then so it is but I dont know if it is or not.
"callmeclutch" Wrote:if that is true then why dont she try it? and if it is true that phelps payed or so called bought a player then so it is but I dont know if it is or not.

Whats this mean?
I wouldn't say that the Phelps school "bought" players, I would say that a parent on the Phelps team is doing the "buying" for them.
A coach can't actually turn a team around. It all depends on the players and the team.
"JuSt_A_fAn" Wrote:Whats this mean?

all that ment was that if someones grandomotehr could turn a team of teenagers around then why dont they try it. Phelps coach has done alot for its team and until she showed up phelps wasnt getting any better nor worse they were staying the same yeah that is good in all but she has improved that team so much it isnt funny. SHe has made the girsl wanna come out and play ball! And the other part abotu buying players i have no idea about that people said they bought players and stuff like that but i dont know for a fact and so eb it it is there business not ours!
"GIVE ME THE ROCK" Wrote:My grandmother who knows nothing about basketball could turn Phelps around with the players they have bought oops I mean brought (or did I) in!

omg rlly??!! isnt that against the rules :rules:
i would like to see east ridge get rid of the morgans. they only took the job because no1 else wanted it and they just felt sorry for the girls
The Morgans took the job because the coach that had the job left the girls five days before their first game. ER girls have went through so many coaches that it is not funny. Coach C would be great as head coach at East Ridge again. She did more with the girls than any other coach. Some people take teams when they need to, not just because they actually WANT the job and others take jobs that they realllly don't need to have. That statement isn't against Terry and Jill, just in general. Some teams have coaches (not just female high school teams) that have never played basketball in their lives or was bench warmers back in the day. I feel that a good coach has some hardwood experience.
you could not pay me enough to drive to Phelps, let alone live there
"HomeGrown" Wrote:you could not pay me enough to drive to Phelps, let alone live there

I agree, it's a whole other universe over there. And you could never keep your car clean because of all the dirt and mud on the road.
"Phoenix" Wrote:I wouldn't say that the Phelps school "bought" players, I would say that a parent on the Phelps team is doing the "buying" for them.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY someone let the cat out of the bag!!!!
I would like to Paul David Brown coach the Lady Tigers again.
I give credit to the Morgans because atleast they stepped up and took the job when nobody else would or wanted to. Coach Marson left the girls right before their first game and I think Jill and Terry have did alright with the girls. Sure they don't have that much experience with basketball or anything, but atleast they're trying and that's all that matters. The girls love Jill and Terry and respect them very much. Nobody gives a **** about the girls basketball program at East Ridge except for them and Coach Justice. You don't hear the girls complaining now do ya? Nope, didn't think so.
Well said Champ321
"champ321" Wrote:I give credit to the Morgans because atleast they stepped up and took the job when nobody else would or wanted to. Coach Marson left the girls right before their first game and I think Jill and Terry have did alright with the girls. Sure they don't have that much experience with basketball or anything, but atleast they're trying and that's all that matters. The girls love Jill and Terry and respect them very much. Nobody gives a **** about the girls basketball program at East Ridge except for them and Coach Justice. You don't hear the girls complaining now do ya? Nope, didn't think so.

Exactly champ. Well said.
Dont know her personally but coach Tussey did a hell of a job.
Why would she want to drive to ER? I don't think she would travel to ER to coach. Belfry I heard.
sf needs a new coach it doesnt matter who it is cant be any worse
"sf_football" Wrote:sf needs a new coach it doesnt matter who it is cant be any worse

I can agree with that!!!!
Actually the girls do complain about the coaches. I played for the lady warriors this year and ended up quitting because the coaches really have no idea what they are talking about
Pages: 1 2