Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Campbell Co. 71 - Calvary Christian 31
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Camels start the season with two blowout District wins
Grats CC
Why does Campbell Co. schedule Calvary? I know that they are in the same district but Boone Co. doesn't play Heritage during the regular season and they are in the same district.

Looks to me like they would want to play a more competitive team, they just give Calvary a beat-down every year they play them. Doesn't make sense to me.
goodguy Wrote:Why does Campbell Co. schedule Calvary? I know that they are in the same district but Boone Co. doesn't play Heritage during the regular season and they are in the same district.

Looks to me like they would want to play a more competitive team, they just give Calvary a beat-down every year they play them. Doesn't make sense to me.

That's the first that I heard you don't have to play a District game. I've been involved in other sports at CCHS, and I have never known of an option to not schedule. I'd have to check into that, but that's new to me.