Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ashland vs South Point, OH 12-06-10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
any thoughts or predictions:popcorn:
Askland has a solid team but South Point was loaded last year and has about everyone back I say Pointers by 12
Just hope they can keep it that close,,South Point is a very good team.
South Point by 10
This will be a tough test for Ashland as this may be the best team Ashland plays all year. South Point by 10.
Never say never, but it would have to be considered a major upset for Ashland to beat the Pointers. Playing in Ohio doesn't increase the chances for the young Kittens. The 10+ predictions are understandable, but I do like the moxie of this Ashland team. They play hard and I don't think they will play afraid. Remember, any team can beat another on any given night. go kittens!!!
south by 8 they are a very solid team
WOW, the flecher girl is fast and breaks down defenses. ashland has some good speed but struggled to stay if front of her. This was a good challenge for the young lady cats games like this should help them down the road. ashland made a couple good runs but couldn't overcome the speed of flecher and strengh of #5. keep working hard and growing together girls it will pay-off. ashland 40 s. point 62
Hands down, the best team that Ashland will play all season. This team will definitely be in the hunt for their class championship in Ohio. A good experience for the young kittens who played hard, never quit, and cut the lead to 11 in the 3rd quarter but could get no closer. Bradley continued his pattern of playing a lot of girls (played about 10 or 11). Ashland just could not overcome the first quarter where South Point took an 18 point lead. Ashland played with them rest of the game losing by 21. South Point only played about 8 girls and their starters played til the end of the game. No one likes to lose, but this is a game that will help the Kittens mature as the season progresses.
Well said Skip Pass . Kittens will be fun to watch this year !!!